Yangtze Gold 7 is one of the NEWEST ships among all the Yangtze River cruises. It has six cabin types with a maximum capacity of 446 passengers to satisfy different travelers’ needs. The advanced facilities like helicopter tarmac, golf course, pedestrian street and more, offering travelers luxurious and colorful life onboard.
Cruise Route 2021/2022:
Chongqing -> Yichang (4 days & 3 nights) downstream itinerary: departs every Tuesday
Yichang -> Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights) upstream itinerary: departs every Friday
Price from $383-$420
•This price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
•The prices are valid until Feb. 28, 2022.
•Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
•Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
View the photo gallery of Yangtze Gold 7 cruise and have better understanding about its cabins, facilities, service and onboard experience before your boarding.
Spacious Lobby of Yangtze Gold 7
Movie Theater Onboard
Inner Swimming Pool on Yangtze Gold 7
2021 Schedule of Yangtze Gold 7
• The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
• The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
• Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
• Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week and Spring Festival.
• Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.