Travelers’ Rating: 4.8 out of 5
If you are not sure whether Victoria Jenna cruise ship is your best choice or not, you can read the following reviews from the real travelers who took this ship and wrote their feelings on TripAdvisor.com and Cruisecritic.com recently. By checking the feedbacks, you can have a specific understanding about the dining & food, cabins, onboard activities, staff & service, shore excursions, port transportation and other cruise experience with Victoria Jenna.
If you are the travelers who have been taken Victoria Jenna cruise, you are warmly welcomed to tell us your true feelings. Your opinions and suggestions will do great help!
“So much more than I expected!”
We sailed on the Victoria Jenna from Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights during our 3 week tour of China. I didn't really know what to expect but it was about 100% better than I ever imagined. It was a well needed peaceful break after going full speed for 2 weeks all over China! Our cabin was beautiful.....even better than when we sailed on Princess cruises! We had comfortable beds, large tv, sitting area, large bathroom and a nice balcony. Our cruise staff, Amy and Stephen, were so sweet and nice to us and to everyone. Stephen is hysterical.....great sense of humor. We had the amenities package so we ate in the dining room on level 6. Since this was their last cruise before winter vacation, there were only 2 other tables that were occupied....8 people total. Wow, we had that whole dining room almost to ourselves! (there was another dining room on level 2). They made a huge buffet for us every breakfast and lunch that was really, really good....everything you ever wanted....The food was 100 times better than Princess cruises in my opinion. Wine and beer is included in the amenities package....Happy Hour everyday!
Victoria Jenna “an unreservedly positive experience”
- the Jenna, was essentially a “new” ship, just on it's second trip out after refurbishing, with everything working to our satisfaction
- we were booked into an Executive Suite on deck 5, a large room with two double beds, new updated bathroom, ample storage, and outside balcony
- room location was very close to Executive Lounge, a large area on deck 6 utilized for all our meals, daily Happy Hour (wine, beer, snacks), and designated as a quiet area to hang out during the day for coffee, tea, and snacks, allowing us to meet new friends ... the Lounge was very popular with us with the attention and service provided second to none
- excellent meals more than met our expectations ... buffet breakfast and lunch served, with an a la carte dinner menu ... a mix of Western and Chinese
- the Jenna provided us with a relaxed atmosphere. All land excursions were well organized and led by very experienced English speaking guides
"Yangtze river cruise"
We went on Victoria Jenna. This was organized by Wonder Wang and it was amazing, the Yangtze is not to be missed especially the goddess stream . Even my 8 year old loved it. The cruise itself wasn't as good as it should every little thing cost extra like extra water thats needed for drinking.
I wouldn't recommend travelling with young kids on this cruise as there isn't much to do.
I am highly recommending Wonder Wang because his always there to answer our phone call as we don't speak chinese, he helped us from Beijing to Yichang. we've traveled for 16 days all around China , one time we neede to stop for a quick bite in between our transport to one place to another so we called him so he can talk to our driver in Chinese.
Wonder speaks very good English and very professional and very reliable in terms of when the driver is picking you up etc.
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once enquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip