President No.6 Cruise Ship Overview
President No.6 cruise ship took her first sailing in the spring in 2011, and it is a 5-star cruise ship of new generation breaking though the traditional hardware facilities and service criteria of river cruises on the Yangtze River. To give better experience for guests, especially who come from the western countries, the ship has been designed and decorated with the traditional western cultural characteristic themed with classic European beauty and the modern technologies with multiple functions. So visitors onboard can enjoy very great facilities, such as dancing hall, KTV room, bar, chess & card room, sightseeing hall, reading room, sun deck, café, massage & sauna center, multi-functional lounge, etc. to have much fun and also treat their eyes pleasantly.
Onboard the ship, there are arranged 187 rooms in total to meet the various needs of traveler guests, including 151 Deluxe Standard Cabins, 32 Executive Suites, 2 Deluxe Suites and 2 Presidential Suites. Besides, this cruise ship has prepared different types of Chinese and Western cates and beverages served by professional and helpful staff in the dining hall for guests to satisfy both their stomachs and taste buds very well during the river cruise trip. The cruise personnel with their good professional spirit and sincere smiles will serve you well to make you get relaxed totally.
Ship Facts at a Glance
- Rating: 5 Star
- Maiden Voyage: 2001
- Rebuilt: N/A
- Gross Tonage: 12000T
- Length: 135.2m
- Width: 19.6m
- Speed: 25km/h
- Itinerary: Chongqing = Yichang
- Draft: 2.6m
- Elevators: 1
- Restaurants: 2
- Swimming Pool: N/A
- Children’s Facilities: N/A
- Decks: 6
- Capacity: 374
- Private Balcony: Yes
- Total Cabins: 187
- Deluxe Standard Cabin: 151
- Executive Suite: 32
- Deluxe Suite: 2
- Presidential Suite: 2
- Room Size Min: 26.50 m2
- Room Size Max: 176.00 m2
Why Choose President No.6 Cruise?
President No.6 measures 12000 tons, being a very large Yangtze River cruise, and sails smoothly and steadily, therefore, visitors onboard will feel like being on the land so that to concentrate better to enjoy the cruise.
Specially Prepared Facilities & Activities
President No.6 cruise has well prepared high-end facilities to make visitor’s experience onboard better and suits their needs and habitats. Besides, to enrich guests’ leisure life through the cruise, there are multiple kinds of activities they could choose to have fun, for example, attending the cultural lectures about Chinese paintings, calligraphy and medicine, watching the crew’s performances, selecting souvenirs in the gift shops, visiting the famous shore excursions, enjoying drinking and chatting with your friends, relaxing in the KTV rooms, releasing bodies in the SPA center, etc. There are just too many choices for recreation.
All the cabins onboard President No.6 are reasonably arranged and designed with luxury and comfortable environment. Facilities and amenities of high standards are ready for your use, like private balcony for sightseeing, soft beds and pillow, clean and tidy environment, advanced satellite TV available for HBO, CNN, private bathroom with shower and bathtub, etc. The elegant rooms are great resting places for your Yangtze River cruise!
2023 Schedule of President No.6
• The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
• The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
• Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
• Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week and Spring Festival.
• Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Know more about President No.6 Cruise
Other Ships of this Company
Save more to book a Yangtze River cruise with China Tour
- 7 Days Nature Tour to Yangtze River & Zhangjiajie (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Zhangjiajie ) from $959
- 4 Days Chongqing Essence Tour with Yangtze River Cruise (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang) from Request
- 11 Days China Golden Triangle Tour with Yangtze River Cruise (Beijing / Xian / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai) from $1979
- 7 Days Shanghai & Yangtze Cruise Tour (Upstream) (Shanghai / Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing) from $993
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: