President No.7 Cruise Ship Overview
On the Yangtze River, President No. 7 and President No. 8 are sister ships of high reputations. The President No. 7 made her first sailing service for domestic and international guests in April, 2013. To make more activity space for each guest, the ship was specially designed and built up to 146.8 meters in length and 20.2 meters in width, to the maximum limitations of a Yangtze River cruise ship.
On the cruise, the most advanced technology of decks makes travelers feel nearly nothing about the shaking of the ship, the high standard central ventilation system ensures visitors breathe in the fresh air in the Three Gorges, noise reduction system of standard of the ocean cruise effectively provide quiet environment in the cabins… Besides, other facilities of high criteria, such as indoor heated swimming pool, bar, luxury cinema, massage & sauna center, chess & card rooms, shopping area, gym center, cigar bar, internet bar, etc. are managed with praised service for you to enjoy the Yangtze River cruise trip!
Ship Facts at a Glance
- Rating: 5 Star
- Maiden Voyage: April, 2013
- Rebuilt: N/A
- Gross Tonage: 17000T
- Length: 146.8m
- Width: 20.20m
- Speed: 25km/h
- Itinerary: Chongqing = Yichang
- Draft: 2.6m
- Elevators: 2
- Restaurants: 2
- Swimming Pool: 1
- Children’s Facilities: Yes
- Decks: 6
- Capacity: 460
- Private Balcony: Yes
- Total Cabins: 230
- Deluxe Cabin with Balcony: 215
- Executive Suite with Balcony: 12
- Presidential Suite: 2
- Room Size Min: 27.50 m2
- Room Size Max: 198.00 m2
Why Choose President No. 7 Cruise?
Top Largest & Newest Yangtze River Cruise Ship
Built in April in 2013, President No. 7 is one of the newest cruise ships on the Yangtze River, with very advanced facilities and nice services up-to-date. Besides, designed into 148.8m long and 20.2m wide, it is one the largest Yangtze River cruise ship, therefore, you can enjoy the very large room for activity, spacious cabins, dining places when onboard.
President No. 7 has adopted the great technology of double hull-double bottom used on an ocean cruise in order to enhance the safety during sailing. And all the cabins were decorated with national standard environmental-friendly materials to protect your health in the trip. What’s more, all the building materials were selected fireproof, which aims to ensure the safety cruise.
Suits for Foreign People
President No. 7 is a famous Yangtze River cruise receiving foreign guests, authorized by the National Tourist Administration and the State Department of Transportation in China, so it meets the high standard of serving people from many other countries and regions. Besides, the cruise, cabins, and other places on the ship are designed and decorated with the typical traditional western culture and classic European aesthetic appreciation, which suites for the visual enjoyment of western people very well.
2023 Schedule of President No.7
• The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
• The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
• Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
• Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week and Spring Festival.
• Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Know more about President No.7 Cruise
Other Ships of this Company
Save more to book a Yangtze River cruise with China Tour
- 7 Days Nature Tour to Yangtze River & Zhangjiajie (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Zhangjiajie ) from $959
- 4 Days Chongqing Essence Tour with Yangtze River Cruise (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang) from Request
- 11 Days China Golden Triangle Tour with Yangtze River Cruise (Beijing / Xian / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai) from $1979
- 7 Days Shanghai & Yangtze Cruise Tour (Upstream) (Shanghai / Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing) from $993
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: