2023 Schedule of Century Legend
What's include in Century Legend cruise?
All prices are per-person based on twin sharing cabins and are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
The following items are covered in your cruise fare:
- Travel Insurance: travel insurance offered by China Discovery for your whole cruise;
- Accommodation: a bed in your cabin for both daytime and night. You can enjoy 3 nights onboard for Chongqing Yichang downstream itinerary or 4 nights onboard for Yichang Chongqing upstream itinerary;
- Most Meals Onboard: meals listed in the above itinerary specified as “B”, “L” and “D”, and Captain’s Welcome Party and Captain’s Farewell Party included;
- Arranged Shore Excursions: three shore excursions arranged by the cruise company (including transportation to/back from the sites, local guide service, tickets, etc.);
- Guide Service: Both Chinese and English-speaking guide service on the cruise;
- Activities: Cultural activities, Chinese lectures as well as evening shows and entertainment;
- Some service like front desk service for any request, guest room service to clean your room daily, catering service in the dining hall;
- Public facilities such as Gym, Library, Reading Room, Cigar Bar, Sun Deck and so on;
- Taxes charged by the government.
What's exclude in Century Legend cruise?
The following items are excluded in your cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the service, please pay extra fee accordingly.
- The cost of your visa;
- Transfers: air or train to Chongqing or Yichang; as well as transportation between Chongqing airport or railway station and Chongqing Chaotianmen Port; transportation between Yichang airport or railway station and Yichang Taohuacun Port / Yichang New Century Port / Yichang Three Gorges Center Cruise Terminal;
- Porter Service: hire a porter to carry your luggage to get on or leave the cruise;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary: usually, the dinner for the boarding day and lunch for the disembarking day will not arranged by the cruise company and it needs extra charge if you want to enjoy the dining onboard;
- Optional Shore Excursions: usually there are two or three optional shore excursions along Three Gorges which charge extra fee. You can decide on your own to take it or not.
- Travel with Kids: your kids (0-2, 2-11 years old) need extra charge;
- Upgrade your room or deck;
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, internet, medical services, gift shop items, spa and beauty services, photograph, beverages and so on;
- Tipping: you need to pay the service charge around 150 Yuan/person when checking in onboard. Besides, the service charge does not include a gratuity to the river guide or cruise director, which may be given at travelers' discretion based on your satisfaction with services received.
Top tours chosen by most customers to explore in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary, or tailor your own trip now with us.
Shanghai / Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing / Xian / Beijing
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Yangtze Cruise / Shanghai
Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Zhangjiajie
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: