- Reviewed on December 1 2019
- Tour Customized by: Johnson
I went to China for 4 days because we are making other stops and did a little of local searching for the best way to see the Great Wall. I gathered most of the prices and most convenient for a friend and I. By far this options as the best, the price was 272 usd, (2 people) and it dealt with a personal driver and tour guide that was very well manner and opened the door for us every time. Our tour guides name was candy she was very nice and went above and beyond to help us us out. Her English and knowledge of the Chinese culture was exceptionally perfect, literally and question I asked she had and answer for not including the normal tour itself. So the day started by them picking us up in a luxurious car at our hotel, with small treats in there for us. Then we went to the Great Wall, which the price covers the entrance and the lift tickets up and down. Then we went to sacred way, which dealt with the 13 emperors that ruled China and their burials, then we stopped at a jade manufacturing plant that gave us a small tour of jade which was great. Then we they took us to the buddhist temple in which we paid a small fee for the entrance and this was not on the itinerary, they waited for us and then they took us to the hassling market in which they had plenty of restaurants with great prices and really great food which is always fun and delicious. And they finally candy and her driver took us to a kung fu play at the Theater which was fantastic and a perfect way to end the day. Thank you Guys and Candy for being such incredible ad hospitable individuals. When I return to china I will definitely do this again with this company.
Most Valuable Reviews Our Customers listed on TripAdvisor
- Best Tour Ever Organized by Wendy Dan.
- 69-day Private Tour to Discover a lot of China
- 2 Week Family Vacation in China
- Xian, Terracotta Warriors, Using High Speed Train
- Fantastic 2 Weeks around China
- Mt. Huangshan and Anhui Villages 3 Day Tour
- Private Family Tour of Beijing, Sichuan and Xian
- Solo Tour (Beijing/Xian/Yunnan/Yangtze/Beijing)
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
Amazing Travel Stories
Besides the origin feedback telling their satisfaction about their travel, some customers also nicely shared their travel stories in details. You can read their stories and seek for more inspiration.
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin... Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan... Yangtze Cruise...Chengdu - Beijing
Winston's Couple Tour to 9 Cities around China plus Yangtze Cruise
Winston and his wife have traveled to many world places during the past 21 years and experienced the best vacation this time to explore China's west and east, north and south parts!
- Winston (USA)
- (22 Days) 2019.05.17~2019.6.07
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chengdu - Guilin - Longsheng - Yangshuo - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai - Suzhou - Beijing
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them.
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Yongding - Guangzhou - ... - Yangshuo - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai