- Reviewed on October 12, 2020
- Tour Customized by: Wendy
I just got back from a customize private tour to Gansu over the Golden Week. We started planning really late, many tour agencies declined to accommodate us as they were fully booked. We found China Discovery and connected with Wendy Dan. She was incredibly patient and worked around the clock to build our itinerary. She provided very clear explanations and was honest about the challenges and options we had. Wendy also checked in with us throughout our trip to make sure we were happy and comfortable with the arrangements. I highly recommend Wendy - all my preconceived notions and worries about dealing with shady tour agents have been erased thanks to her professionalism and knowledge.
The guide who greeted and managed our trip at Gansu - Mr. Ma was also equally patient and professional. Soft-spoken, polite and ever willing to get us answers to our questions. Our safety and comfort was his priority. He took care of everything and we truly appreciate that we were not taken to any shopping areas/shops.
See more reviews on Tripadvisor See all reviews from our guests
Most Valuable Reviews Our Customers listed on TripAdvisor
- Best Tour Ever Organized by Wendy Dan.
- 69-day Private Tour to Discover a lot of China
- 2 Week Family Vacation in China
- Xian, Terracotta Warriors, Using High Speed Train
- Fantastic 2 Weeks around China
- Mt. Huangshan and Anhui Villages 3 Day Tour
- Private Family Tour of Beijing, Sichuan and Xian
- Solo Tour (Beijing/Xian/Yunnan/Yangtze/Beijing)
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
Amazing Travel Stories
Besides the origin feedback telling their satisfaction about their travel, some customers also nicely shared their travel stories in details. You can read their stories and seek for more inspiration.
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin... Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan... Yangtze Cruise...Chengdu - Beijing
Winston's Couple Tour to 9 Cities around China plus Yangtze Cruise
Winston and his wife have traveled to many world places during the past 21 years and experienced the best vacation this time to explore China's west and east, north and south parts!
- Winston (USA)
- (22 Days) 2019.05.17~2019.6.07
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chengdu - Guilin - Longsheng - Yangshuo - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai - Suzhou - Beijing
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them.
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Yongding - Guangzhou - ... - Yangshuo - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai