- Reviewed on January 12, 2020
- Tour Customized by: Wing
We would like to thank our tour operator Ms Wing Zeng, all our drivers and tour guides (Melody in Shanghai, Cherry in Chongqing, Fay in Yichang, Derrick in Zhangjiajie, Vivien in Kunming, Peter in Shangri-La, Ya Lan in Lijiang) from China Discovery/Yangtze River Cruise/Tibet Discovery (based in Chengdu) for our holiday.
In December we had 17 amazing days - a very-well organised and detailed individual tour tailored for us to see and visit everything planned by us. During our we felt very safe and looked after at every stage.
The tour guides were also very informative and spoke English well. Special mention goes to:
The itinerary (Shanghai-Chongqing-3-night Yangtze River Cruise-Zhangjiagie-Kunming-Shangri-La-Lijiang-Shanghai) was perfect but the people implemented it were even better. Our tour operator, the guides, and the drivers were all professionals and worthy of high appreciation for a well-done job. We learned so much thanks to our local tour guides, and we are grateful to them for sharing their knowledge with us. Every place we visited was amazing with interesting history, culture, beautiful scenery and unbelievable landscapes. We enjoyed our relaxing Yangtze River cruise on Victoria Anna with all the activities on board and the arranged shore excursions very much. We really did have a great time.
The tour was our second trip arranged with Ms Wing Zeng, and we are very happy to have chosen China Discovery. If in future we have a chance to visit China again, we'll definitely do it with this company and we highly recommend it to our friends and other travellers.
Most Valuable Reviews Our Customers listed on TripAdvisor
- Best Tour Ever Organized by Wendy Dan.
- 69-day Private Tour to Discover a lot of China
- 2 Week Family Vacation in China
- Xian, Terracotta Warriors, Using High Speed Train
- Fantastic 2 Weeks around China
- Mt. Huangshan and Anhui Villages 3 Day Tour
- Private Family Tour of Beijing, Sichuan and Xian
- Solo Tour (Beijing/Xian/Yunnan/Yangtze/Beijing)
More City Reviews from Our Customers
- All Beijing Travel Reviews
- All Xian Travel Reviews
- All Shanghai Travel Reviews
- All Guilin Travel Reviews
- All Chengdu Travel Reviews
- All Zhangjiajie Travel Reviews
- All Yunnan Travel Reviews
- All Huangshan Travel Reviews
- All Yangtze River Travel Reviews
- All Tibet Travel Reviews
- All Silk Road Travel Reviews
- All Shanxi Travel Reviews
Amazing Travel Stories
Besides the origin feedback telling their satisfaction about their travel, some customers also nicely shared their travel stories in details. You can read their stories and seek for more inspiration.
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin... Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan... Yangtze Cruise...Chengdu - Beijing
Winston's Couple Tour to 9 Cities around China plus Yangtze Cruise
Winston and his wife have traveled to many world places during the past 21 years and experienced the best vacation this time to explore China's west and east, north and south parts!
- Winston (USA)
- (22 Days) 2019.05.17~2019.6.07
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chengdu - Guilin - Longsheng - Yangshuo - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai - Suzhou - Beijing
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them.
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Yongding - Guangzhou - ... - Yangshuo - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai