3 Days Luoyang Tour with Peony Festival
Encounter with Beautiful Peonies
In China, peony has long been highly appreciated since Tang Dynasty (618 ~ 907 AD), when the flowers were cultivated in the imperial gardens and gradually spread across the whole country. Luoyang, once served as the capital city in Tang Dynasty, becomes the city of peonies and also the best place to see peony flowers.
This tour is specially made for peony enthusiasts. You will visit Luoyang in its most beautiful time - Peony Culture Festival which usually starts from early April to early May. You are able to be immersed in the beauty of various kinds of Peony flowers as well as visit historical and cultural sites of Luoyang in one go.
Highlights of this tour
- Take part in the annual Peony Culture Festival to appreciate the beauty of thousands of peony flowers in the city of peonies;
- Witness splendid Buddha statues and inscriptions in Longmen Grottoes, the man-made wonder of ancient Chinese people;
- Visit two of China's most important Buddhist temples - Shaolin Temple and White Horse Temple to explore Shaolin Kung Fu and the origin of Chinese Buddhism.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Luoyang / Shaolin Temple / Luoyang
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Luoyang Tour with Peony Festival "