3 Days Luoyang Culture & Nature Appreciation Tour
Xiaolangdi Dam Visit
Beyond all doubt, the cultural glamour of Luoyang is a big lodestone for most travelers. But is it possible to get some natural views during your Luoyang tour.? The answer is YES.
This 3 days tour offers you not only the culture fun in Luoyang, but also the majesty of Yellow River. All historic and cultural essences of Luoyang will be covered, including Buddhist grottoes, time-honored temples, informative museums, etc. After that, you spend half a day witnessing the magnificent scenes of water gushing out from Xiaolangdi Dam on Yellow River.
Highlights of this tour
- Meet the variously-shaped Buddha statues in UNESECO-recognized Longmen Grottoes and learn about China’s ancient Buddhist art;
- Visit two significant Chinese Buddhist Temples – White Horse Temple and Shaolin Temple to learn about the origin of Chinese Buddhism and discover real Shaolin Kung Fu;
- Visit Xiaolangdi Dam on Yellow River for an awe-inspiring view of flood discharging during rainy season.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Luoyang / Dengfeng / Luoyang
- Travel Length:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 3 Days Luoyang Culture & Nature Appreciation Tour "