5 Days Luoyang Xian Tour by Train from
Two Great Ancient Capitals
Both Xian and Luoyang had played important roles in the ancient China history. Both used to be the capital for 13 ancient dynasties, such as Qin, Han, Tang, etc. During this tour, you will firstly explore Luoyang which is famous for Buddhist culture, then take a high speed train(less 2 hours) to Xian to see the world famous Terracotta Warriors and other interesting sites.
Highlights of this tour
- Admire the brilliant Buddhist sites in Luoyang - World Heritage Site Longmen Grottoes and ancient legendary White Horse Temple;
- Witness splendid man-made wonders of ancient China in Xian - eye-shocking Terracotta Warriors, grand Ancient Great Wall;
- Take convenient bullet train as transfer between Luoyang and Xian.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Luoyang / Dengfeng / Luoyang / Xian
- Travel Length:
- 5 Days and 4 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 5 Days Luoyang Xian Tour by Train "