5 Days Hong Kong Shanghai Joys Tour with Sidetrip to Suzhou
Traverse from Avatar World to Modern World
Both as two of the most flourishing metropolises in Asia, Hong Kong and Shanghai seem to have much in common - dominating skyscrapers, river cruise, bustling streets and stores, colonial history, etc. Actually, they are not the same at all. This tour takes you to find the differences in a leisure and interesting way.
Highlights of this tour
- Get on a tram to the top of the Victoria Peak to enjoy panoramic views over Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and Victoria Harbor;
- Meander through the streets and bazaars of Stanley Market which sell everything under the sun;
- Visit Shanghai Museum which is one of the Best Four Museums in China, and has collected many international-standard exhibits from more than 5,000 years ago to the Qing dynasty;
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the modern face of Shanghai from the 100th floor (474m) of “the Eye of Shanghai” Shanghai World Financial Center;
- Take a day trip to explore the ornate water-town style architectures, marvel at the bustling streets and see how the silk is processed from worm to the final product in Suzhou.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Hong Kong / Shanghai
- Travel Length:
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 5 Days Hong Kong Shanghai Joys Tour with Sidetrip to Suzhou "