Club Med Beidahu - Immerse Into a “Powder Snow Fairyland”
Located right in the middle of the Beidahu Ski Resort, surrounded by flawless snow mountains, silver pine forests (covered with rime) and winding ski trails, Club Med Beidahu (opened in 2016) is one of the best choices for you to have a fairytale winter vacation in China. The ski resort here has the largest snowfield drop in Asia. There are 19 international standard ski slopes with a total length of 47 kilometers on 930-meters vertical slopes on three sides. No matter you are an adult or a teenager, a novice or an enthusiast, you can enjoy the most professional and comprehensive ski courses from French Ski School (ESF, Ecole du Ski Français) instructors at Club Med Beidahu. Inspired by cinema and nature, Club Med Beidahu provides guests with film themed public areas, high-standard accommodation, delicious traditional Chinese fondue and dishes, and over 20 kinds of ski/Après-ski activities. There are also many high-tech equipment in the resort, such as skiing simulator, archery simulator and music box KTV, etc., let you indulge in the modern sense and the sense of science and technology in the virtual reality interlock and hard to extricate. For kids, the charm of Club Med Beidahu also goes beyond skiing. The resort not only has colorful Mini Clubs and Petit Clubs for kids (2~10 years old), but also has China's first Club Med Passworld for teenagers (11~17 years old). Under the guidance of professional G.O.s, children can exercise their hands-on ability and stimulate their creative thinking.
Welcome to the “Paradise of Powder Snow” to try the same sports as the Winter Olympic Games, enjoy the unique rime scenery and spend a cozy snow mountain holiday with your family and friends.
Prizes & Awards
- 2021 Travelers’ Choice by TripAdvisor.com
- Green Globe Certification 2020
Activities & Fun
Snowplough for the first time on a gentle slope. Meander down the pleasing curves of the piste. Or perhaps you’d prefer to hurtle down the mountain at full speed. Especially well-suited to beginners, the slopes here also have plenty to entertain more advanced skiers. Let your instructor show you how it’s done.
Alpine Skiing School:
Adult lessons (12yrs+): Beginners, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Expert
Children lessons (4-11yrs): Piou piou, Ourson, Flocon, 1ère Etoile, 2ème Etoile, 3ème étoile, Bronze
Adults lessons (12yrs+): Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4
Children lessons (8-11yrs): Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4
Age Limit: Starting from 12 years old
Tips & Notices:
- 1. Ski lessons are avaliable from 4 years old; Snowboard lessons are available from 8 years old);
- 2. Children under 4 years old only can attend the private lesson (need extra payment);
- 3. All ski lessons need to be reserved one day before at Sign Up Desk, 1st Floor, Botanic Building;
- 4. Ski courses and ski passes are included in the price. However, ski suits and ski equipment like helmets can be rented, but need extra payment. You can also pack your own.;
- 5. Helmet is compulsory for all skiers to participate;
- 6. Ski Pass is compulsory for all the skiers to participate on private/group lessons, also for free skiers;
Besides winter sports, Club Med Beidahu also offers a dozen land sports and activities to enrich your spare time.
- Yoga School
- Fitness School
- Pole Dance Lessons
- Ambiance and Entertainment
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
- Karaoke (1 hour)
- Mahjong (1 hour)
- Archery Simulator
- Air Hockey
Satisfactory child and infant facilities, free childcare services for children aged 4 to 17, make it easy for parents to enjoy their own time. Under the care and guidance of professional G.O.s, there are magic carpets, kids garden and professional skiing courses for kids, and the first Club Med Passworld in China for teenagers, so that your children can enjoy themselves in the world of their peers and forget to leave.
Please Note: For safety, Club Med Beidahu do not receive kids no more than 2 years old according to the resort policy! Thanks to your understand!
Petit Club Med
For 2-3 years old (need reservation and extra payment)
Children of 2-3 years old can have fun discovering new things together through play at the Petit Club Med: show time, creative workshop, early learning and walks, etc. Early years professionals would take care of them in a tender and loving way. Because the younger G.Ms need extra care and attention, this service is available on demand and at extra cost.
Family Activities including: Family Show Time, Family “Big Snack”
Mini Club Med
For 4-10 years old
Once their G.Os have got them ready and equipped, your children are ready to enter the snow world. Skiing is available from 4 years and up and snowboarding from 8 years and up, taught in ability groups. At après-ski time, they take part in fun and creative activities. As well as rehearsing for their own little show! There are three themed activity rooms in Mini Club Med. Kids can play video games at Game Factory, unleash their creativity at Art Studio and entertain themselves with instruments at Music Academy.
Family Activities including: Amazing Family!, Family Tournament & Game, Family Show Time, Family “Big Snack”
Club Med Passworld
For 11-17 years old
In this tailor-made space for young people, they can hang out and try new things. With the help of their G.Os, teenagers can broaden their sporting and creative horizons in whatever direction they choose. Divided into groups based on ability, they can strap on their skis or snowboards and experience the joys of downhill snow sports with guidance from their Ski School instructors. Après-ski is also fun and festive, with fitness group lessons, hatha yoga, parties and dancing.
Family Activities including: Amazing Family!, Family Tournament & Game, Family “Big Snack”
Breathe in the essence of well-being in our Comfort Zone Spa, located in the heart of a natural park covered in snow. After some Nordic walking, you can learn yoga overlooking the mountains and then continue to enjoy the view from the warmth of the Resort's lounge.
- Comfort Zone Spa (need extra payment)
- Sauna / Turkish Bath (need extra payment)
- Indoor Warm Bath
- Après-ski Yoga and Pilates
Restaurants & Bars
Club Med Beidahu has two stylish restaurants, two relaxing bars and one easeful coffee shop for all visitors to treat yourselves with smooth hot coco, champagne cocktail, diverse international dishes and delicious local Chinese specialties, hot pots and noodles, etc.!
- The Lodge: From breakfast through to dinner, the main restaurant serves international dishes and over 10 local specialties with Manchuria flavor.
- Le Petit Bus Rouge: Although this speciality restaurant is decorated in French film style, it serves traditional Chinese cuisine like Chinese hot pots, noodles and cuisines. (need reservation in advance)
- Pine Lounge: Mainly designed in red and blue, Pine Lounge is the gourmet lounge bar of Club Med Beidahu. It’s a great place to relax, chat with family or friends, enjoy relaxing tea and snack time in the afternoon and grab a glass of wine, cocktail or beer in the evening.
- Ula Bar: Designed like a cinema studio, Ula Bar is not only the main bar of Club Med Beidahu but also a colorful entertainment venue. Night performances and parties will be held here.
- The Peak: Curl up on a sofa, sip hot chocolate and admire the beauty of the mountainous landscape. Brand new cafe - “The Peak” is an intimate haven for you to truly immerse into a mountain lifestyle.
Note: the legal drinking age (for alcohol consumption) in China is 18 years old and above.
With overall 176 rooms, there are 3 different levels (Superior, Deluxe, Suite) and 5 types of accommodation to cater for all kinds of single/couple/family vacation needs.
- Size: 30m²
- Capacity: 2 adults
- Size: 30~45m²
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 kid (below 12 years old)
- Size: 30~40m²
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 kid (below 12 years old)
- Size: 70m²
- Capacity: 2 adults + 2 kids (below 12 years old)
- Size: 67~95m²
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 kid (below 12 years old)
- With a generously sized living room
- Size: 230m²
- Capacity: 6 adults
- With 4 bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen.
- Size: 530m²
- Capacity: 6 adults
- With 3 bedrooms, a living room with bar, a dinning room, a kitchen and a billiard room.
Facilities & Services
- Room Amenities
HeatingAir conditioningWi-Fi accessKettleIce bucketSofaIron and ironing board in the roomBaby bed (Must be pre-booked)UmbrellaTelephoneSafe deposit boxTV screenSocket type A: 100-127 VSocket Type I: 220-240 VShowerHair dryerSeparate toiletsAmenities (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)BathrobeSlipperMagnifying mirror
- Hotel Facilities
The Lodge (restaurant)Le Petit Bus Rouge (restaurant)Ula Bar (bar)Pine Lounge (bar)The Peak (cafe)Ski HallSki Rental (extra charge)Internet CenterInformation CenterFront DeskSki Sign Up CounterElevatorATMFitness RoomIndoor Warm BathPetit ClubMini ClubPassworld Club MedRecreation ZoneCable CarInfirmaryPhoto studio (extra charge)Spa by Comfort Zone (extra charge)Boutique (extra charge)KTVBilliards & Table TennisMahjong RoomSki SimulatorArchery SimulatorAir HockeyTable Football
- Hotel Services
Luggage ServiceLaundry Service (extra charge)Drycleaning service (extra charge)Premium Wi-FiCleaning on demandMinibar (non-alcoholic drinks) - refilled upon request
Select Your Club Med Beidahu VacationCheck the price of each day at below to decide your vacation time at Club Med Beidahu!!
(Late November to the next early March for Beidahu winter vacation!)
- The above price range is for one person, based on sharing a standard double-bed room for two people.
- The above prices are not the final price. Please enquire about the exact price according to your date of payment, check-in time and number of nights. As the price may change anytime, particularly during Christmas, New Year’s Day holiday, Spring Festival, winter vacation, etc., it is highly recommended make an early booking and payment to get a better price.
- It is suggested to pay in China Yuan (￥). If you pay in other types of currency, the final payment amount will be changed based on the practical exchange rate on your payment date.
- Single-guest booking charges a supplement fee.
- What’s Included
- Accommodation of selected rooms and selected nights;
- Three meals and drinks at the restaurant during the stay;
- All-day drink and snack service at the bar during the stay;
- Group ski class at all levels;
- Ski pass;
- Snowfield activities;
- Other activities, classes and entertainment;
- Après-ski activities and night entertainment;
- Child-caring service for children above 4 years old during the stay;
- Wi-Fi access at the resort;
- International Insurance;
- What’s Excluded
- Sports, activities and lessons with extra payments by Club Med Beidahu;
- Ski gear rental;
- Visiting outside Club Med Beidahu with extra payment;
- Supervision service at the “Petit Club Med” for children of 2-3 years old;
- Specific imported and domestic wines and liquors with extra payments by Club Med Beidahu;
- Beidahu pick-up and drop-off service;
- Transfer to / off Guilin.
Terms & Conditions
The cancellation charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter, providing that we have received your full payment / deposit for the resort. And the cancellation policy follows the cancellation policy of Club Med. Details as below:
|More than 15 days before arrival date||Fully refund|
|8-14 days (both inclusive) before arrival date||Charge 40% of total amount cancellation fee
(as non-refundable deposit)
|1-7 days (both inclusive) before arrival date||Charge 80% of total amount cancellation fee|
|On arrival date||Charge 100% of total amount cancellation fee|
- Location: Northeast China
- Best Time to Visit: December to the next February
- Top Highlights: Beidahu Ski Resort, Wusong Island, Songhua Lake, Puppet Emperor's Palace, World Sculpture Park, etc.
- Recommended Trip Length: 3-5 days
Most Popular Beidahu Club Med Resort Tour Package
Location & How to Get There
- Jilin Beidahu Sport Tourism Economic Development Zone, Yongji County, Jilin, China (中国吉林省吉林市永吉县北大壶滑雪场内)
- Transportation from (by car)
Changchun Longjia Airport: 2 hours;
Jilin Railway Station (Jilin Downtown): 1 hour;
Wusong Island: 2 hours;
- Private Transfer Service (extra charge)
- China Discovery offers local private transfer service for you to arrive at the Club Med resort easily with the non-smoking air-conditioned private vehicle with speed, comfort and safety, which needs extra payment. Please tell your travel expert when booking the resort.
Useful Club Med Beidahu Tips
1. The minimum age in Club Med Beidahu is 2 years (on check-in day);
2. Check in after 15:00 pm and check out before 11:00 am (breakfast and lunch included);
3. Teenagers who arrive at the resort without at least one adult guardian accompany will be rejected to check in;
4. Activities, sports, entertainment, night shows, parties and other experiences at Club Med Club Med Beidahu are changeable. Please choose items you are interested in according to the practical arrangement;
5. Some restaurants, bars and other public areas could be closed sometimes;
6. As part of the Bye-Bye plastic sustainable policy of Club Med, in-room disposable toiletries such as dental kit, shaving kit, shower cap, will be available upon request only. It is appreciated to prepare your own to protect our planet!
More Club Med Vacation Ideas
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Top 3 tours chosen by most customers to explore in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary, or tailor your own trip now with us.
- 8 Days Northeast China Tour with Harbin Ice & Snow Festival
Harbin / Jilin / Changchun / Shenyang / Dalian
- 5 Days Club Med Beidahu Ski Tour with Jilin Wusong Island
Jilin / Beidahu Ski Resort / Jilin
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: