Winter is the end of an old year and the beginning of a new year. Therefore, many important festivals will be held during these months, such as Christmas, the New Year, Chinese Spring Festival and the Lantern Festival. Besides festivals, ice, snow and low temperature are ornaments to the season which add unique lingering charms to winter. The Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin, The Rime Festival in Jilin and Lantern Show in Zigong, Luoping International Canola Flower Culture Festival, etc. would absolutely maximize your China winter tour in 2022.
The following passage would introduce famous festivals and events in winter in China one by one and the best time & places to attend the events or enjoy the atmosphere of the festivals. Now let’s plan the best winter festival tour together!
Top Festival & Event in China Winter, Quick Jump to:
China Spring Festival - Dragon Dance
China Spring Festival - Lion Dance
Spring Festival is the first day of the first lunar year, also known as Chinese New Year, Lunar New Year and so on. The Spring Festival evolved from praying and sacrificing in ancient times. The origin of the Spring Festival contains profound cultural connotations and carries rich historical and cultural deposits in the process of inheritance and development. During the Spring Festival, a variety of activities with strong regional characteristics are held to celebrate the New Year. The whole country is permeated with a lively and joyous atmosphere during these times. With rich and colorful forms, this activity embodies the essence of traditional Chinese culture, mainly contains god worship, ancestor worship, thorough cleaning, happiness welcoming, and wish making.
Traditional festival ceremonies and related custom activities carry a rich and colorful culture of festivals. Spring Festival is an ancient festival in China and the most important festival of the whole year. The Spring Festival, mixed with a variety of folk customs in many places as a whole, formed some relatively fixed customs and habits in historical development, many of which are still handed down till today. During the Spring Festival, there are various kinds of celebration activities, such as lion and dragon dance, god tour, temple fair, lantern fair, gongs and drums performance, flag performance, fireworks, praying, as well as stilts performance, run land boat, Yangko dance, and so on.
The fete prevails in the southern coastal areas, inheriting ancient customs. During the Spring Festival, ceremonious and grand activities are held in many places to offer sacrifices to heaven and earth, pray for good fortune and health for the New Year.
The custom of paste couplets, Shou Sui (“守岁” in Chinese), eating reunion dinner and giving new year greetings during Spring Festivals, etc. are all over the country, however influenced by different local conditions, details of the customs may be slightly different from place to place.
1. Paste couplets: The Spring Festival couplets, which use orderly, pairing, concise and delicate words to depict the background of the times and express good wishes for the coming New Year’s. It is a unique literary form of China. In Spring Festival, every family would select a red couplet and paste on the door, whether urban or rural, to add the festive atmosphere for the holiday.
2. Enjoy reunion dinner: The New Year's Eve dinner, also known as the annual dinner, reunion dinner, etc., refers in particular to the family dinner on Lunar New Year's Eve. The Chinese New Year's Eve dinner is a family reunion dinner and the most abundant and important dinner at the end of the year. Not only rich and colorful, but also very fastidious about the overtone. For example, there is always chicken and fish on the table, which sound like “Ji” and “Yu” in Chinese with the meanings of auspicious and abundant.
3. Play firecrackers: 2.In ancient times, firecrackers were used to welcome the gods and expel ghosts. Later with its strong festive color for the development of the symbol of the New Year. Nowadays, with its strong festival atmosphere, firecrackers become a symbol of ring out the old year and ring in the new. Therefore, on the arrival of a New Year, the first thing that every family will do is to burn firecrackers, which symbols welcoming the New Year.
4. Get red packet or lucky money: Lucky money is one of the traditional customs of the Chinese Spring Festival. After the reunion dinner, the elders would give the younger generations red packets that were filled with good wishes money. It is said that New Year's money can suppress evil spirits; the younger generation who get the New Year's money can have a safe coming year.
1. Stilts Performance: also known as Cao Gao Qiao (踩高跷), The performers tie two wooden stilts to their feet and do some funny movements or folk dances. People may enjoy the performances in Beijing, Tianjin, Liaoning or Shandong Provinces, etc.
2. Temple Fair: Going to a temple fair during Spring Festival is one of the best ways to immerse yourself in the festival atmosphere. You may enjoy snacks from all over the country; performances like Lion and Dragon Dance, the fete performance, Chinese shadow puppetry; and recreational activities like ringtoss, archery, mask painting etc. During the Spring Festival, temple fairs are held all over the country. The best places to enjoy temple fairs include Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Shaanxi, Guangdong and Henan Province, etc.
3. Lion Dance: Dancing lion, through the development of thousands of years, being exaggerated and beautified constantly, has become an artistic figure with rich nationality style. Lions are made of colorful strips of cloth; each lion is generally performed by two people, one dances at the head, one dances at the tail. When the music of gongs and drums is on, the two performers have to coordinate with each other. In the process of performance, the lion dancers used all kinds of moves to show the martial arts of southern schools, which are very masculine. Foshan in Guangdong province is the best place to appreciate the lion and dragon dance and learn more about Chinese Kung Fu.
4. Yangko Dance: The performance combines music, dance and craftsmanship, including handkerchief tricks and foot movements. Visitors may enjoy the performance in villages in northern Shaanxi Province.
5. Shehuo Parade: The Shehuo Show is a serious folk performance and parade during some traditional Chinese festivals in Shanxi Pingyao. Moreover, during Pingyao’s Chinese New Year Festival, visitors may also experience other kinds of special activities, such as hanging red lantern, writing spring couplets, setting off firecrackers, stilt shows and Yangko dance, etc.
6. Nuo Opera: Nuo Opera, also known as ghost opera, is the oldest kind of opera performed by the Han people to offer sacrifices to gods and dance with ghosts, to drive away pestilence and ward of evil, and pray for peace and flourish. It began in the Ming Dynasty and has a long history. It is very popular during the Spring Festival in Tunpus in Anshun, Guizhou.
7. Northern Sichuan Shadow Puppetry: It is a symbol of Sichuan. After the mix of Cangxi Lantern Drama and the shadow puppetry originated about 2,000 years ago in Shaanxi area, the Northern Sichuan Shadow Puppetry formed its features of fine carving, exquisite performance, graceful singing, and funny play. Langzhong Ancient City, known as the birthplace of Chinese New Year and one of the “Four Well-preserved Ancient Towns” in China, is the best place to appreciate folk culture and architecture.
Varies Lanterns on Lantern Festivals
Eating Glutinous Balls
The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the first lunar month. According to the “San Yuan” in Taoism, the 15th day of the first lunar month is also called the "Shangyuan Festival". It is the first month of the lunar year, the ancients called "night" for "xiao (宵)". The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the first full moon night of the year, so it’s called “Yuan Xiao Jie (元宵节)” in Chinese.
Watching varieties of Lanterns has been a custom of the Lantern Festival since ancient times. People usually start to "test the lantern" on the fourteenth night of the first lunar month, and light up the lantern and "send the lantern" on the fifteenth night, in order to pray for god.
The Lantern Festival features a series of traditional activities such as enjoying colorful lanterns, eating sweet glutinous balls, guessing lantern riddles and setting off fireworks. Moreover, many places have also added dragon lantern dance, lion dance, stilts show, land boat, Yangko dance, drums performance and other folk performances in the Lantern Festival.
1. Eating Glutinous Balls: Yuanxiao (元宵), also known as Tangyuan (汤圆), filled with white sugar, edible rose, sesame, sweetened bean paste, walnut, jujube paste, etc. and wrapped into a round with glutinous rice flour. It can be cooked by boiling, frying or steaming. "Roll" Yuanxiao in the north and "make" glutinous rice balls in the south. These two kinds of food have different recipes and tastes, but all have the meaning of reunion and happiness.
2. Making and Appreciating Lanterns: Hanging lanterns, carrying lanterns and appreciating lanterns are traditional customs at the Lantern Festival. It began in the Han Dynasty, flourished in the Sui and Tang Dynasties and passed on to later generations since then. Before the arrival of the 15th day of the first lunar month, the roads and streets are already filled with hanging lanterns, lights sway and flicker at night, the scenery reaches a climax on the evening of the 15th day of the first lunar month. There are palace lanterns, animal head lanterns, paper horse lanterns, flower lanterns, bird lanterns and so on, which attract countless people everywhere.
3. Guessing Lantern Riddles: Guessing lantern riddles is a unique traditional folk cultural activity in the Lantern Festival from ancient times. Every lunar January 15, roads and streets are hung up with lanterns. In order to add a festival atmosphere, some people would write riddle on a note, stock it on the colorful lanterns and wait for others to solve them. Because riddles can enlighten wisdom and cater to the festive atmosphere, so many people respond. Gradually, it becomes an indispensable activity for the Lantern Festival.
4. Dragon Dance: In ancient times, people regarded the "dragon" as an auspicious incarnation, representing the wish of good weather and rain. Therefore, dragon dance was used to pray for the blessing of fine weather and good harvest. People ligature bamboos with irons as internal frames, external use colorful silk or cloth to create the dragon’s body. There are two kinds of dragon dances: one dragon frolicking with a pearl and two dragons frolicking with a pearl. The ways to play dragon are different in different places. Each place has its own characteristics.
1. Zigong Colored Lantern Festival: Zigong Lantern Festival is the largest-scaled lantern show nationwide. Visitors can pay a visit to the Colored Lantern Park during the Lantern Festival and immerse themselves into the wonderful gorgeous wonderland with numerous lanterns made of paper, silk, ceramics, glass, bamboo, etc. into diverse amazing shapes, like figures, towers, pavilion, garden, flowers, animals, and so on.
2. Xian Tang Paradise: Tourists are also recommended to go to the Tang Paradise in Xian to watch the wonderful Tang Dynasty Show, enjoy the Lantern shows and guess riddles. The flourishing night view would make you wonder whether you are in the present or already traveling backward and entered into prosperous Tang Dynasty.
3. Wuzhen (乌镇): Lantern shows are held in many places in China during the Lantern Festival. However, there is not much place like Wuzhen that holds lantern shows on the water. Every Spring Festival and Lantern Festival, "Wuzhen Water Lantern Festival", would show up just like a promise, stunning appear in this ancient water town south of the Yangtze River.
4. Qinhuai Lantern Shows in Nanjing: There is a saying in Nanjing that goes, "If you don't watch lantern shows in Confucius Temple during the Spring Festival, you have never had the Spring Festival. If you go to Confucius Temple but without a Lantern in hand, you are not spending the festival right!” In the Lantern festival, as the kindling lotus lantern being inserted into a socket on the lampstand, the whole place was lit up. Lanterns in the big screen, the Confucius Temple, the Laomendong, the Qinhuai River, the Ming City Wall, Xinjiekou and other lighting areas unfold brilliant shining lights gradually...
Hottest Lantern Festival Tours:
New Year's Eve in Beijing
Light and Firework Show in Shanghai
New Year’s Day is January 1st in the Gregorian calendar. It is commonly known as the "New Year" in most countries of the world. Nowadays, the Chinese government lists New Year Day as an official holiday. People can have a day off during the holiday, together with the two-day weekend; generally, people can have a three-day vacation. In modern China, New Year’s Day is much less important than the Spring Festival. Institutions, organizations and companies may hold collective celebration activities during these days, but there are rare folk activities.
1. Beijing - As the capital city of China, passing the New Year’s Eve in Beijing is certainly remarkable! The Imperial Ancestral Temple, Temple of Heaven, South Luogu Lane, Houhai are all congested with people. If you're out with friends, The Place, Sanlitun and Linekong are recommended. If you are having a date with your girlfriend or boyfriend, South Luogu Lane and the drum Tower are not a bad choice.
2. Hong Kong - On New Year's Eve, there were tens of thousands of people gathered on the two sides of Victoria Harbour. Under the brilliant night sky which is lit up by sparkly fireworks, join the tourists and Hong Kong citizens in a shouting countdown to welcome the splendid New Year. Besides, the West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade, the New Central Harbourfront, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, etc. are also good places to enjoy fireworks.
3. Harbin - Do you ever feel like something is missing if there is no snow in winter? It would be an exciting thing to welcome the New Year in the snow! As tens of thousands of people gather to welcome the New Year on New Year's Eve at Central Avenue in Harbin, don’t forget the exquisite ice lanterns.
4. Shanghai - Enjoy the most elegant European-style architecture on the Bund, see dream-like night light show in Shanghai, and expect the arrival of the New Year with your loved ones. Or if you prefer a more original Shanghai, head to Chenghuangmiao to pass the most authentic New Year Eve.
5. Guangzhou - Want to get rid of those thick cotton outwears? Come to Guangzhou to spend the warmest New Year! The most romantic thing is, of course, to say that “Three Words” to your loved one under the "slim waist" of the Canton tower when the new year comes.
6. Nanjing - Nanjing has a profound historical and cultural background. It is the ancient capital of six dynasties. Pay a visit to the Confucius Temple and enjoy the night view of Qinhuai River will make you forget the cold weather. Immerse yourself in the amazing night scenery of glittering water and sparking lights on both shores, feel the warmth and romance of the New Year.
7. Xiamen - On New Year's Eve, it is definitely a good choice to enjoy the slow pace of life on Gulangyu Island. Xiamen Gulangyu Island, which is known as "The Sea Garden". There are many European style gardens on this island and it’s free for sightseeing. You can also pay a visit to the only piano museum in the country and celebrate New Year Eve in melodious rhythm.
8. Tibet - Tibet is the dream destination for every tourist, but not many people can achieve it. If you can start the New Year with a trip to Tibet without hesitation, it would definitely be an unforgettable experience for a lifetime. Only after you have seen Tibet in winter can you understand what a real snowy paradise is like. Under the azure sky, colorful prayer flags flutter, crystal holy lakes shine, towering snow-capped mountains rise into the clouds. There is no scenery more beautiful than this.
Christmas Day in Hong Kong
Christmas Day originated from Saturnalia (神农节) - the celebration of the New Year in ancient Rome. After Christianity became popular in the Roman Empire, the Church incorporated this folk festival into the Christian system to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. (Note: Christmas day is not the birth of Jesus, because the Bible does not record the date of Jesus' birth, nor mention the existence of such a holiday. So Christmas is the result of the absorption of ancient Roman mythology by Christianity.)
Most of the Catholic churches will hold midnight Mass on Christmas Eve in late December 24th and early December 25th. Some Christian churches are to go caroling on Christmas Eve and then to celebrate Christmas on December 25th. Christmas is also a public holiday in the West as well as many other places in the world, such as Hong Kong and Macau in China, Malaysia and Singapore.
Christmas was originally a religious holiday. In the 19th century, with the popularity of Christmas CARDS, the appearance of Santa Claus, celebrating Christmas Day became popular. After the custom of celebrating Christmas became popular in northern Europe, Christmas decorations (such as Christmas Tree, Christmas stocking, Christmas Ring, etc.) appeared.
From the beginning of the 19th century to the middle of the century, all Europe and America began to celebrate Christmas Day. And each country derived their own Christmas culture.
It was in the middle of the 19th century that Christmas spread to Asia. Japan, Korea, China, etc. were all influenced by the Christmas culture.
After the reform and opening up, Christmas spread quickly in China. Till the beginning of the 21st century, Christmas has combined with China’s local customs and become more and more mature. Eating apples on Christmas Eve, wearing Santa hats, sending Christmas CARDS, attending Christmas parties and doing Christmas shopping have become part of Chinese life during Christmas.
1. Shanghai - There are lots of activities that will be held during Christmas in Shanghai. Shopping malls offer big discounts during these times and are decorated with a festive atmosphere. The best place to enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas must be Shanghai Disneyland, where the cartoon characters are dressed in costumes for the occasion and there are also various brilliant performances. Visitors will definitely have an unforgettable holiday here.
2. Harbin - The whole city is covered with snow on Christmas Day. It was like being in an ice kingdom. Snow lovers can spend a pure white Christmas in Harbin. Ice and Snow World also starts to open during these days. You may appreciate all kinds of ice sculptures there. Pay a visit to Saint Sophia Cathedral on Christmas Eve. You will be amazed by the magnificent architecture which was built more than a hundred years ago.
3. Hong Kong - Hong Kong is well known as the "shopping paradise". It’s definitely a miss traveling to Hong Kong without doing any shopping. Christmas is the perfect time to go shopping for most shores Hong Kong will offer discounts during these days. Moreover, since it was once a British colony, Hong Kong has taken some western festivals more seriously than inland China. Basically, owners would start to decorate their shops with Christmas stickers, Christmas trees, Christmas flowers, etc. from early November.
4. Xiamen - Christmas in Xiamen is warmer than most places in China, therefore it’s always considered as a peak season to travel around Xiamen. So be prepared for the crowd. Gulangyu Island and Zhongshan Road are two top crowded places on Christmas Eve but with a luscious festival atmosphere. Besides the elaborate decoration, some places will also have artificial snow.
5. Guangzhou - The top recommended place to spend Christmas Day in Guangzhou is Chimelong (长隆). It is a paradise for kids, suitable for a family tour. The park will launch a variety of Christmas activities in early December. The large-scale "Christmas light show" is creative and splendid, just like entering a Christmas dream. You can also make wishes under the tall Christmas tree. All in all, everyone can have a very interesting Christmas here.
Harbin Ice and Snow World in Daytime
Harbin Ice and Snow World in Nighttime
The Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival, also being referred to as Harbin Ice and Snow Festival, is one of the four major ice and snow festivals in the world. During the festival, you may have the most amazing and wonderful adventure in the ice and snow kingdom in Harbin. Harbin Ice and Snow World, Sun Island, Central Street and Zhaolin Park are the top recommended places to enjoy the festival.
More information about Harbin Ice and Snow Sculpture Festivals, please visit Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival in 2023 | When and Where to Hold Harbin Ice and Snow Festival >>
Harbin Ice and Snow World Park covers a total area of 600,000 square meters, with 110,000 cubic meters of ice and 120,000 cubic meters of snow, forming more than 100 diverse snow and ice landscape groups, and more than 30 interactive entertainment events, etc. Highlights include “The Crown of Ice and Snow”, “Ice Peak Observation Deck”, two combinations of Chinese and Western “Ice Stages”, four ice castles and other scenic spots like “The Rhythm of Light”, “The Super Ice Slide” and “Snow Buddha”, etc.
More information about Harbin Ice and Snow World, please visit Harbin Ice and Snow World >>
The Sun Island Snow Fair is an eternal song in winter. The Sky, the earth and people are echoing together, the beauty of nature and heritage of culture compose the most beautiful melody. The snow air fair accomplished the diversification of snow and ice project through “snow plus culture”, “snow plus tourism” and “snow plus technology”, constructing the animated snow crowd, ice and snow 3D projection show, snow maze, etc. It is a world - class snow sculpture fashion event of art and culture.
Harbin Ice Lantern Fair was founded in 1963 and is held in Zhaolin Park every winter. It covers an area of 6.5 hectares, ice usage is about 2,000 cubic meters, and has more than 1,500 pieces of ice landscape work. Harbin Ice Lantern Fair is the oldest and largest ice lantern exhibit in the world, and has become a local traditional project of large-scale outdoor ice lantern art exhibition. Visitors can not only join the ice lantern fair and watch various kinds of ice sculptures, but also try some sports activities, such as ice boating, spinning ice top, skating, watching the winter swimming competition, etc.
Top Recommended Ice and Snow Festival Tours:
Rime in Jilin
Jilin Wusong Island
Rime, commonly known as tree hanging, is the direct condensation of water vapour in the air at low temperature, or opalescent ice crystal sediments which are formed by fog droplets directly frozen on the object. The rime scenery is quite rare and splendid. It is “one of the four natural wonders” in China. Jilin Wusong Island (吉林雾凇岛), Yellow Mountain (黄山) and Xinjiang Burqin (新疆布尔津) are three top places to appreciate the beauty of rime.
Jilin Rime is “One of the Four Natural Wonder in China”. Wusong Island is always being considered as the best place to appreciate the rime. With the peculiar shape of trees, the weeping willows along the river were covered with translucent frost flowers, silver willows flickers in the river wind under the sun attracts countless photography enthusiasts to visit every year. It requires some luck to see the vast landscape of rime, therefore finding the right time is very important. Winter from late December to the end of February is the best time to appreciate the rime. Wusong Island is about 40km north from Jilin City on the lower reaches of the Songhua River, which takes about 1.5 hours by car from Jilin City.
More Information about Wusong Island, please visit Jilin Wusong Island >>
Visit Yellow Mountain in winter, rime, snow, sunrise and sea of clouds are the most amazing landscapes that tourists can not miss. Among them, the most extraordinary one has to be the rime. It’s always being considered as the signature of winter scenery of Huangshan. Basically from late December to next February, if the temperature is low enough, visitors may have a chance to see the rime. In winter, snow changed Huangshan into a strange glazed world. Crystal clear rime hanging on the branches, the whole scenic area transfers into an ice and snow fairyland. Feiyungu Villa, Yuping House, the North Sea, Songgu Nunnery, etc. are the best places to enjoy the rime in Yellow Mountain.
More Information about Huangshan, please visit The Yellow Mountain >>
Till 2020, Xinjiang Burqin has already held four rime festivals. During the Rime Festival, tourists can ride horse sleigh in the boundless snow, enjoy the fresh and comfortable natural oxygen bar; Tourists can enjoy the beauty of Burqin from all aspects of the Rime Festival photography exhibition. Visitors can also participate in the health run, and immerse yourself in the silver flower covered rime forests.
Skiing in China
Amazing Skiing in Yabuli Ski Resort
Skiing is one of the indispensable sports in winter. Like other sports such as cross-country races, marathons and triathlon, this "flying sport" can be fascinating and addictive to many people. You can escape from the fast pace and haze weather in cities. There are no chores, no E-mails from work, only pure white snow waiting for you to conquer. Skiing during the day, you can feel happiness under the bright warm sunshine; Skiing at night, you can have the pleasant of surrounding surrounded by stars. You may enjoy the most exciting skiing in many places in China, such as Yabuli Ski Resort in Harbin, Changbaishan Ski Resort in Jilin, Xiling Snow Mountain Ski Resort in Chengdu and so on.
More detailed information about skiing in China, please visit Top 10 Ski Resorts in China >>
1. Harbin - There are many ski resorts in and around Harbin, such as Jihua Ski Resorts, Yabuli Ski Resorts and so on. The world famous Yabuli Ski Resort (亚布力滑雪场) is located about 220 km southeast of Harbin city. It’s a National AAAA Tourist Attraction and the largest ski resort in China. Through the development of 20 years, there are 46 trials and 25 ropeways in Yabuli, with the longest single trial of 5km long, longest high mountain slide way of 2680m. Tourists can enjoy skiing on the world’s first Alpine Slide and leisure activities like snow tubing and snowmobiling.
2. Jilin - Vanke Songhua Lake Ski Resort, Changbaishan International Ski Resort and Beidahu Ski Resort are all located in Jilin Province. Ski resorts in Jilin are not only well equipped, but also have beautiful scenery. Most of these ski resorts in Changbaishan are settled at the foot or middle region of the mountain, including Heping Ski Resort, Wanda Changbaishan Ski Resort, etc. Whether you are a big fan of skiing or not, it will be a great chance to add such an amazing experience to your winter tour!
3. Chengdu - Located in Dayi County only 110 km west of Chengdu, Xiling Snow Mountain has the largest alpine ski resort in South China. It provides over 20 activities in the ski field for visitors to completely enjoy the excitement of ski sports. With 2000 sets of world famous skiing equipment and 10 skiing runs of international standard for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers. Tourists can also enjoy amusement activities like snow cubing, snowmobiling and bounce-flying, etc.
Before choosing the best places to go in winter in China, you are required to ask yourself one question. What are you dreaming for the most in this month, the best snow scenery and festival atmosphere, the best natural beauty in warm or the best budget vacations to explore the classics? Choose your bests and then find the answers here!
If you are prefer the best snow scenery and festival atmosphere, Harbin, of course, is your best choice. And about 3~6 days are recommended then. Looking for great snow landscapes in China? Huangshan, Jiuzhaigou, Mount Emei, Hailuogou, Zhangjiajie and Jilin are also good. 10 Best Cold Weather Winter Destinations in China >>
For the visitors looking for somewhere warm to have a taste of summer and spring in winter, you are suggested to visit Yunnan (Kunming, Lijiang, Yuanyang, Dali, etc.), Fujian (Xiamen, etc.), Great Bay Area (Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc.), Sanya or Guangxi (Guilin, Yangshuo, etc.). And then you will relax and bathing in the sun of the south. Check more about Top 5 Warm Places to Visit in China >>
>> 5 Days Xiamen, Nanjing Tulou & Mount Wuyi Discovery Tour (Xiamen / Nanjing Tulou / Wuyi Mountain)
>> 6 Days Hong Kong Guangzhou Macau Cultural Highlights Tour (Hong Kong / Guangzhou / Macau)
Interested in a budget tour to visit the classic destinations in China? Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Guilin, Chengdu are all fantastic choices! 4~14 days are needed to explore some of or all of them.
To help you enjoy a worry-free winter trip to China, we highly recommend you travel with us China Discovery. Our local experienced drivers will escort you to the attractions with comfortable car directly with speed and safety. And our English-speaking tour guide will accompany you all the way, show you the best travelling route, and share interesting stories, introduce all highlights, so you can focus all your attention on the highlights. Our experienced travel expert will help arrange your accommodation and plan your trip sincerely. The tour can be tailor-made according to your group size, time, physical condition, plan, interest, budget and every special need. Please feel free to contact us if you need any help!
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip