Xian can be reached from Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Kunming and other cities easily by high speed trains or domestic flights. In this tour, you will travel from Xian to Beijing, which is a classic way to discover the ancient capitals of China! You'll spend 2 days in Xian to visit the World Heritage Site Terracotta Warriors, Ancient City wall and other historical sites, then take a high speed train to Beijing to hike the Great Wall, visit the royal places and gardens, etc.
Highlights of this tour
- Touch the ancient heart of China to fully experience the history and culture of China;
- Experience the local lifestyle in traditional Hutongs with our local guide;
- Trace back to the past prosperous dynasties of China, be awed at those man-made ancient wonders.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Xian / Beijing
- Travel Length:
- 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want