8 Days Tibet Train Tour from Beijing
Glorious Ancient Imperial History & Sacred Tibetan Buddhism
Travel from Beijing to Tibet? You are having a god idea. It will be tremendous experience of two totally different kinds culture and history belong to two great lands which are 3753 kilometers away from each other. You will even take the highest-altitude railway in the world - Qinghai Tibet Railway, which will save a lot of money especially in the peak season.
Highlights of this tour
- You'll witness thousands of miles of unrivaled breathtaking landscapes that you could never see from a plane window - Qinghai Tibet Railway;
- Be thrilled by the granduer of Great Wall, as well as the delicacy and majesty of Forbidden City and Summer Palace in Beijing.
- Spriritual journey to the holy city Lhasa to see the devoted Tibetan people, also the grandiose monasteries and palace, such as Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, etc;
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Beijing / Lhasa
- Travel Length:
- 8 Days and 7 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 8 Days Tibet Train Tour from Beijing "