8 Days Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Tour via Mount Everest (unavailable)
Mountains & Monasteries
Take this memorable adventure accross the roof of the word. From the spiritual and economic center Lhasa, you will travel to the plains of Gyantse and Shigatse, then traverse the world's highest mountain range to the highest peak in the world - Mount Everest. Explore deep into the heart ot Tibetan Buddhism, people, culture and spectacular scenery.
Highlights of this tour
- Discover the dazzling holy city Lhasa - majestic Potala Palace, grand Norbulingka Palace, sacred Drepung Monastery...;
- Experience the enchanting atmosphere of the pilgrimage culture in holiest monasteries in Tibet - Jokhang, Palcho, Tashilhunpo...;
- An overnight stay at the world's tallest peaks - Mount Everest.
Important Notice: Gyirong Port on Tibet-Nepal border, about 89km from Kathmandu and 360km from Mount Everest in Tibet side, is still closed for travelers.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room in a 4-star hotel and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Lhasa / Gyangtse / Shigatse / Everest / Gyirong / Kathmandu
- Travel Length:
- 8 Days and 7 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want
Recommended or Similar Tour Packages You May Also Like
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once
inquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Customize a Trip
Why Book with China Discovery
- Affordable and valuable price
- 100% tailor-made packages
- Highly rated customers reviews
- Efficient customer support
You're inquiring about the " 8 Days Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Tour via Mount Everest (unavailable) "