The Mt. Kailash Kora is one of the most sacred pilgrimage routes as well as an appealing destination for adventure lovers in the world, encircling the world's holiest mountain. With a trekking trail over 5,000 meters above the sea level, you will not only enjoy the gorgeous plateau scenery, including the majestic Mt. Kailash, holy Manasarovar Lake, etc., but also meet pilgrims and trekkers from across Tibet and other countries in the world. To visit Mt. Kailash, you need to start from Lhasa and travel via Shigatse, Mount Everest, Saga, etc. This tour covers only the best highlights of Tibet, which will greatly save your money and time.
Highlights of this tour
- Learn about the Tibetan history and Buddhist culture in the Golden Triangle Cities - Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse;
- Once in a lifetime adventure to the highest peak in the world - Mount Everest;
- Memorable three days' trekking the famous Mt. Kailash Kora in Ngari.
Basic Trip Information
- 1. This price is for one person, based on a group of 2 adults sharing one double-bed room and traveling in low seasons;
- 2. This price is subject to change according to your traveling season, group size, hotel class, change of activities and possible fluctuation of currency exchange rate.
- Travel Route:
- Lhasa / Gyangtse / Shigatse / Mt.Everest / Ngari / Lhasa
- Travel Length:
- 13 Days and12 Nights
- Tour Code:
- Group Size:
- You, your family, friends or group
- Any day you want