Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
We just want to thank you so very much for organising our trip. We are now back in Shanghai all safe and sound
Everything went so well. We really didn’t understand the Beijing busyness but honestly the trip was a success and we have you to thank. We hope you have an amazing golden week and we look forward to keeping in touch for future trips. Thanks again.
Done with the reviews.
Thanks for making our trip so wonderful.
Travel planning with the elderly was never easy and I was a little unsure if I would survive. Big thanks to Tracy for fixing the itineraries, arrangements, transfers etc, making the trip easier, and big hug to their awesome tour guides accommodating to older people demands and easing my stress. Those priceless memories will stay with us for a long time and I would highly recommend China Discovery to all travellers.
Just letting you know we had an amazing time, the guides were great, the Hotels were beautiful and the restaurants were lovely as well, e had opted to go To Tiananmen mountain , which was certainly the highlight in the mountains, so this tour should be added to your itinerary incuding the largest cable car in the world .
Loved it would highly recommenced using your travel company again, nothing was too hard for any of the drivers or guides.
We arrived home in one piece - thank you!
Yes, we had a wonderful time in China - thank you for the effort that you put into making our tour excellent. I have sent you a few photographs by a separate email and I give you permission to put these and my evaluation on your website, provided my email address is not included.
1. Our travel consultant was very quick in replying to everyone of our emails. An email sent one day would be replied to the next. Given the 7 hour time difference - we were delighted with this aspect of the service. Every question I asked was immediately answered to our satisfaction and we were left in absolutely no doubt that all our requirements would be met.
2. All our tour guides were excellent. They were informative and knowledgeable and easy to get on with. We would particularly like to mention that Candy (Beijing), Timo (Xi’an) and Smiley (Guilin) were exceptional. However, all our guides looked after us very well. After I fell over badly (in Xi’an) Timo and Smiley went out of their way to ensure that I was able to get about easily, offering support where necessary.
3. I would absolutely recommend your company to anyone. The service we received from the date of our first enquiry was exceptional. I cannot recommend China Discovery highly enough.
Thank you Ashley, for arranging everything so thoroughly - David and I really appreciated your efforts. As stated in my email attaching the photographs - I give you permission to include my evaluation - but would appreciate it if you ensure that my email address is not published. Should anyone wish to contact us to ask any further questions, please could you ask them to direct any enquiry through you and you could then forward their query to me.
Hello Mr Li
we really enjoyed our tour in China. Hotels in Beijing New World Bejiing Hotel, Sofitel in Xi'an, Sofitel in Chengdu and Grand Meridien in Shanghai were super (meet our expectations).
As for the train it has change a lot in 20 years and you were right it was alright and efficient
Our guides were Sally in Bejiing, Iris in Pingyao,Crystal in Xi'an, Kevin in Chengdu and Caroline in Shanghai. The four first one asked us to complete a form for evaluation of their services we gave them back the form with our comments, we really like them and what we saw
We liked the visit of the hutongs in Beijing, the forbidden city, the summer palace, the temple of Heaven, the great wall and the Ming tombs. Crystal in Xi'an took us on a place between the bell tower and the drum tower it was really a good spot for pictures; when we went to The Terra cotta museum it was raining heavily but she help us find good shoes cover
Chengdu also meet our expectations, the Panda research base, the Jilin street,etc
As we told Iris in Pingyao the bathroom in the hotel was dirty and the food were not good but Iris and the driver were very nice. We liked Pingyao
As for Shanghai heavy rain and smog made it impossible to visit as planned, we were told that Yu garden was under renovation.
We would be pleased to recommend China Discovery
The tour was very good. We enjoyed it a lot.
The guide, 王芳 is super. Very knowledgable, professional and caring. She went the extra miles to take care of me. She carried water for us, and even carried my bag for me in Huangshan. We toured Huangshan at my pace, so we were very comfortable.
She accompanied us in Tungxi to stroll the famous old street , pointed and explained to us interesting and famous shops, instead of letting us to stroll around on our own. We were most satisfied with her service.
Personally, I like Tungxi and Hongcun a lot. They are very peaceful , serene and beautiful.
I wish more tour guides are like her.
Dear Ms. Wing Zeng,
yes, everything went well, we are back in Germany and back to work.
We need to say thank you very much again for our strong support and perfect organization of our tour.
Time schedule, tour guide, driver & car very perfect. We like that and we like to travel with the organization of your company.
Also, our Tour guide, Niki, very nice and friendly, helpful and on every time available for us. We like to travel with her, she
is very informed about local destinations and things to do.
- Yes of course, we like the tour arrangements and for sure we will recommend to our friends
2. Do you have some suggestions for us to improve our service?
- Only one thing is important for German customers, a good breakfast and a good cup of coffee at the morning.
- Maybe you can recommend Hotel accommodation with European style breakfast.
- It was nice to try Chinese breakfast, but it is better to have the choice of both.
3. If you come to China again, would you like to use our service again?
- Definitely yes, of course
Sorry for the late response.
Didn’t get the chance to check email until today.
We are really happy with your company.
Eric, Zoe and the drivers are really nice and professional.
They made our stay in China a memorable one.
We won’t hesitate recommending your company to anybody.
Thank you so much for all your help!!
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing