Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
The tour was wonderful! The boat was very nice, the service was great, the food was delicious and the views were spectacular.
Here below are the questions for you:
The consultant answered all my questions and concerns in a very prompt and effective manner. The travel consultant made booking my trip so easy and fast.
Everyone on the ship was exceptionally courteous and attentive. They made sure those of us that didn't speak Chinese were well-informed and taken care of.
Yes, absolutely. The company provides superior service and the provide quality cruises.
I'm attaching pictures so you can use them online along with my review. Thanks Stephanie for everything!
Arlette's Leisurely Time on Yangtze River Cruise
We have returned to Australia and I wanted to email you to thank you so much for organising our cruise on the Yangtze River. We had a wonderful time. Your service before the cruise arranging everything was excellent. The cruise was excellent, even though we were the only english speaking westerners on the ship, we were well catered and treated like royalty. The guides at the start and end of the cruise were excellent and ensured that all our travels went very smoothly.
I will highly recommend your company ChinaDiscovery, and you in particular to any friends who are planning a trip to China.
Thanks once again
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Yes. Wonder Wang is wonderful and helpful. He replied all emails in a reasonable time.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
Excellent. China Discovery was very helpful with organizing my itinerary and very helpful with last minute changes.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
4. Your general opinion on us?
Very good. Carol, our tour guide at Zhangjiajie and Changsha is excellent. She is very helpful and friendly.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
7. We sometimes have requests from potential customers who would like to inquire from or our ex-customers. May they contact you for advices? Yes
Siew visited beautiful Fenghuang Ancient Town
Attached my answers
Travel consultant are always prompt to answer, especially Catherine !
I have been using China Discovery 4 times already, and each time all I travel arrangements were made very efficiently: hotel booking, tour guides, drivers...Never a surprise in the itinerary or unexpected changes.
I have already recommended China Discovery to friends !
I will soon
Hope all is well with you. I found a picture of our group that you may use on your website.
Happy St Valentines Day!
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your question?
Yes. Ms Dan answered all my quires in a quick, professional manner at all times.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
All tour arrangements under the direct control of China Discovery were excellent and made with a high degree of professionalism.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
We experienced just one Guide that performed below our minimum expectations. Perhaps China Discovery can provide remedial training for your less than stellar Guides.
4. Can we use your comments of our service, photos or images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you send us some of your photos by E-mail?
Yes, you may use Answers 1 - 3 of my comments above and use Answer 4 for internal use only. Photos will be forthcoming.
Eugne's group visited Beijing
Eugne's group had a happy time in Harbin
Eugne's group enjoyed beautiful Yuyuan Garden
Sorry it took me a little time to send you my comments. Generally the trip was very successful thanks to your good planning and perfect delivery of our itinerary.
1. I can congratulate your company China Discovery and mainly you Catherine Liu for an excellent itinerary, and for your unlimited passion during the time that it has been discussed and agreed. (including changes and questions}
2. The arrangement that you put in place were very good and worked perfectly.
3. As I promised I will let my connections know about this trip and hope that it will create new business for your company
4. You can use my remarks and I will send you some pictures separately.
5. Something more, all the guide were good but Toni in Hangzhou was amazing…..exceptionally good.
On behalf of my friends and on my behalf a BIG THANK YOU CATHERINE.
Israir GSA UK
I just wanted to leave some feedback on my recent trip to Guilin and Xi’an:
- TOUR GUIDES: Smiley in Guilin was outstanding. I can’t imagine anyone exceeding the expertise she provided. She was fun and informative and the highlight of my visit. Johnny in Xi’an was also very good and extremely informative when visiting the TERRACOTTA WARRIORS and the HISTORY MUSEUM. Both tour guides were on time each day and always cordial and upbeat.
- DRIVERS: professional and safety conscious. I always felt safe whether in city traffic or on country roads.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: I thought the best hotel was the LONGSHENG INYUE HOTEL. For me it was the perfect hotel for the Pingan area. Rustic and comfortable with great service. Unfortunately the hotel I thought was inferior was the GUILIN PARK HOTEL. Although the service was excellent I found the condition of the rooms poor. Since I stayed in 3 different rooms during my stay I experienced the same room conditions each time. Broken, crooked and ripped lampshades, dirty carpeting and refrigerators that either didn’t work or were locked and unavailable. The temperature in the rooms was impossible to control and for two nights I had to open the windows in order to cool down the temperature in order to sleep. The rooms need major renovations.
- TOURS: Outstanding. I am very pleased with the sites I visited. I would recommend one change, however. In Xi’an I would have rather visited the TERRACOTTA WARRIORS exhibition before I visited the factory. I would have made a more educated purchase at the factory had I seen the exhibition beforehand.
Thank you again for putting my itinerary together and for always keeping me informed. Perhaps we will have the opportunity to work together in the future.
We where very happy on the century emerald. The stuff was very helpful and friendly. The land tours where perfectly organized and interesting. Only the visit in the 3 gorges project was insufficient. Bad weather ( not yours) and missing the most interesting point ( the technik and the view from the low point of the wall.) We would however recommend the tour with you to our friends.
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing