Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Hi Ms. Echo,
Greetings from Malacca, Malaysia.
Sorry for the late reply.
Was busy with my mails and errands after returning from Chengdu.
Yes the trip was generally satisfying.... other than the 1day stopover in Chonqching. Because it is a big city with sky scapers everywhere, it is more suited for business travel.
Quilin is a beautiful place and the short cruise was pleasant.
Chengdu is a modern n hype-city and the hotel that we stayed was just great in terms of location n shopping-convenience.
Yes, I will definitely tell my friends about China Discovery company and their efficient services.
And I will use your company again for future China trips.
Thank you Echo for your patience n services.
1. I've replied below. We have many pictures, and I'll share some with you once I've had an opportunity to go through them all.
Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Yes, we had no problems in scheduling things. Response time was very good. We were late in planning this, so it was good to get emails back within a few hours when we were arranging things.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements
Everything was great. We saw all of the things we were interested in, and our guides were very informative. It's also nice to have quick access to the locations by being able to bypass the lines and also to have the driver drop off and pick up nearby.
Our only problem was that we were looking forward to visiting the urban planning museum in Shanghai, but it was closed. We actually were dropped off there before our guide, Melon, realized it was not available to us. I realize this was not her fault, and I felt bad for her, as I could tell she was embarrassed by this. Other than that, we had no issues and everything was great. We enjoyed spending time with all of our guides, and the driver was very efficient and we felt safe.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
4. Your general opinion on us?
Would definitely use again. Price was a little high, but the service was great. The guides were all very friendly, spoke English well, and were very informative about things.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
Make sure that the locations we are going to are available. All were, with the exception of the museum as mentioned above.
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
I will, but only if you allow me to review first. I will send photos as well.
I'm great, how are you? The cruise was fantastic, thank you for helping me book it! Here is my feedback and you are more than welcome to use it on the website. Unfortunately the only photos I have are with people I met on the cruise and they asked me never to post them online on Facebook or any other site, I hope you understand.
1) Travel consultant was wonderful - so kind and patient and answered all of my questions in a friendly and helpful manner. A truly pleasurable experience: I rarely experience such excellent customer service.
2) Cruise staff were also great. Always polite and attentive and even those who did not understand English did their best to help me with whatever I needed. Everyone was very efficient and accomplished at their jobs.
3) I would 100% recommend this company.
Thanks again, Wonder, I hope you are having a great day.
This morning we are leaving China and heading to Hong Kong for the last leg of our fantastic holiday in China.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you, China Discovery and all the wonderful guides and drivers who helped us make our trip so memorable.
The guides were delightful, and we are very grateful for the invaluable information they provided us, as well as ensuring we had all our needs met at all times. The drivers were courteous and kept us safe and on time.
So thanks again, hopefully we will be able to use your company again if we ever return to China.
I just came back to New Zealand. The trip was fantastic! Both Michelle and me enjoyed the trip so much!! All the tour guides are so knowledgeable and speak very well English.
Thank you for your time and effort to organize the trip for us. I will strongly recommend your company to all other my friends and colleagues. I will contact your company again for my next trip too.
Later when I and Michelle have time, we will write some feedback at travel adviser as well. Just let me know if you need something else.
Thanks for your email. I have also been wanting to email you to let you know we had a fantastic time in China all thanks to your tour company. We were happy with the drivers, tour guides (esp in Beijing- Kai), the accommodation and food. We would definitely recommend your tour company to our family and friends and would definitely use your services if we plan another trip to China. We are also very happy on how quick you were in responding to our emails and requests. Everything went smoothly all thanks to you and your company.
Yes you can put our feedback on your website.
Ok I will send some photos tomorrow.
Take care and keep in touch.
Yes, I'm back and safe. It has been an enjoyable and wonderful trip for all of us. Would be glad to give you the feedback with regard to the questions pose:
1. From the first time I correspondence with Wendy, the travel consultant, the response has been prompt. Pretty happy with the services provided and most of the time able to accommodate my requests.
2. The tour as a whole was well packaged. Our group were satisfied with the arrangement such as food, lodging and transport. We were also particularly pleased with the tour guide, Linda. She is very understanding, patience and lead the group well. Overall, her service is excellent.
3. It was my first experience using the web to engage a local Chinese tour operator. Due to the numerous internet scam, to be honest was quite worried even until the arrival date whether our tour will be okay. Is your website secured and is there any way we can check whether we are dealing with the right party? On another matter, would suggest that the exchange rate in USD/RMB once quoted should remain unchanged.
Thanks and looking forward to engage you again on my next trip.
Our Group Visited Zhangjiajie National Park
I cannot speak highly enough of your company. We received excellent communications from you from the outset, when I approached with a request to arrange our tour.
Mamee and Wendy were both excellent. Very nice approachable ladies. Wendy in particular was without doubt one of the best guides we have had in ANY country. She was very nice, friendly, easy to talk to. I actually found her voice very soothing. She was knowledgeable and informed. Throughout the tour, everything ran very smoothly, and was carefully arranged to meet our requirements, the driver was always at hand to take us to the next part of our tour. Wendy suggested we went to, and purchased the tickets for, a theatre trip, which we thoroughly enjoyed. On our last day, when our flights were cancelled, Wendy communicated and worked tirelessly on our behalf to research flights, trains and hotels. She made bookings, purchased tickets and arranged, at very short notice, a driver to take us to Changsha.
We loved Zhangjiajie National Park. The scenery was absolutely spectacular. Sadly at Tianmen Mountain the weather wasn’t so kind and we could not appreciate the views. We enjoyed the new museum in Changsha, the tomb and the 2000 Marquise of Dai.
Hope this gives you enough information
I look forward to arranging another tour with your company again soon
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing