Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Dear Mrs. Stephanie Kuang
We arrived just monday evening back in Switzerland. That’s the reason for my late answer. Please excuse me.
We had a great trip on the Yangtse.
I can give you the following answers:
1. Yes, the answers were fast enough. I had always immediatly an answer.
2. The service on the cruise ship was excellent. Specially the personal contact to the crew. Our personal agent was Jane, she was very attentive
3. Yes, sure. I will recommend it.
I hope to go to China again. I was very surprised about the positiv experience and the nice people.
Thank you for everything.
With best regards,
Dear Ms. Wing,
Answers to your questions:
(1) How do you like our tour arrangements and are you willing to recommend our service to your friends?
Our group very much enjoyed the visit you arranged to Dujiangyan panda refuge. The day as volunteers was very exciting especially for our teen-age grandchildren. The weather was cool and the pandas were very active; I believe March probably is one of the premier times to visit this panda refuge. Yes, I could recommend this tour to others with similar interests. Shannon was a very informed and interesting guide, and took very good care of us, especially when a light rain arrived and the panda refuge ran out of ponchos . . . Shannon went out and, I believe, bought some for us. The driver was efficient and safe.
(2) Do you have some suggestions for us to improve our service?
No . . . you have this tour well in hand.
(3) If you come to China again, would you like to use our service again?
Yes I am at Guilin airport. I will send you a longer message when I get home, but meanwhile thanks for everything.
Again thank you very much for arranging this tour; everything went well! Raymond was an excellent tour guide with a lot of knowledge, patience and enthusiasm.
Please find my answers to your questions below:
1. Yes, all the personell of your company involved took good care of me.
2. Excellent, my tour guide Raymond did it very well. He was flexible and equipped with a lot of knowledge.
3. Yes, anytime.
4. Please feel free to use my comments.
Dear Ms. Lyn Wang,
We really enjoyed China tour, but this tour was the 3rd part of great journey (we were in Nepal, Vietnam, China, Malaysia and Singapore) and I took about 25 000 pictures. Nowadays I select and check pictures. If I will finish with this work (1- 2 month) please check below website:
Thanks for your work and I'm sure we will go to China again. In that case I will ask you again to arrange our trip.
Hello there Echo!
I am very well and hope to hear the same from you.
I will definately recommend you to my friends and family.
Much appreciation for the great service!
I have completed my answers below the questions.
With much appreciation,
I'd be glad to help.
1. Yes. Great support in English during booking process.
2. Everything was very smooth and well organized.
4. This is a perfect opportunity for a traveler to China to relax for a few days. The ship is very luxurious, the program interesting, the food delicious, the atmosphere great.
5. Including dinner/snacks on first evening, and lunch/snacks on last day.
6. Feel free.
Thank you for everything!!
The Cruise Which Meryim Took
Meriyim' Great Experience in Yangtze River Cruise'
Thank you Lyn,
We enjoyed our tour very much! I will do my best to send you some photos soon.
Since we live in Nanjing, we will travel in China frequently. In fact, we plan to visit Beijing and Xi'an in July and probably a few other places in August. Would you be able to help with those trips, or do you only plan trips in Sichuan?
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing