Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Thank you for taking care of our group, they had a great time!
Let me know once you hear back from the bank.
I'm good, the tour was great! Here is my evaluation:
1. My travel consultant was both fast and patient and extremely helpful in helping us create a great tour for our family.
2. The tour guides were both great, they had good English and good knowledge. We were dropped off at the airport in Xi'An over 4 hours before our flight, so it would have been nice to spend more time at one of the sites or be taken somewhere else.
3. I would definitely recommend your company!
Thank you so much for all your help!
I just sent you the questionnaire and my thoughts on the trip. Also, here is a blurb that you can post into your website as per below:
China Discovery has a numerous variety of tours on offer, and they have a great team of agents to help you customize your plan. They go above and beyond to ensure that your trip is planned just as you want it to be. My family and I took a trip to Xi’an and a Yangtze River Cruise. Our agent, Wing, did a fabulous job with everything! We can not speak highly enough of her or the cruise. We also had a special request to be on the 4th floor and she was able to arrange this too. All of the hotels were outstanding, the guides and excursions and tours were great and everyone’s English was perfect! The food was delicious, and the guides are very personable and extremely knowledgeable. You can’t go wrong with China Discovery. I give them 5 stars!
I assume you were the travel consultant in question 1, so my answers are:
1. My travel consultant was excellent. She was very patient and thorough in answer my many questions. She always replied promptly and courteously. She was a real pleasure to deal with.
2. The staff of the ship treated us very well. I think we were the only English speakers aboard, but they made sure that we always had an English-speaking guide when we went on the excursions. We really appreciated that. The staff were quite pleasant and many spoke excellent English. They were also very well organized.
3. Yes, I would definitely recommend your company!
Minor point: When we docked for the White Emperor City excursion, there were several other cruise ships next to us. The Yangtze Gold was the prettiest ship there! It was also really easy to identify thanks to the gold on the top deck.
Question for you. After we left Fengdu, we docked for the night at a city that had a beautiful red bridge that was lit up at night. The entire area put on a light show that night, with the town next to the bridge lighting up in colored lights that kept changing: green, blue, red, purple. It was beautiful to see. We were lucky that our cabin was on the side of the ship next to this, or we would have missed it. Can you tell me what town this was?
I am not sure I have good photos. It was quite rainy most of the time. It didn't cause any problems, but even when it wasn't raining, the days were very gray and overcast. The shore excursions and trip through the gorges were great, but because of the weather, I don't think any of the photos will look good enough to use. I am still uploading them, so if I find a particularly nice one, I will send it along. Is there anything you are particularly interested in seeing?
Thank you again for all your help, Ashley! I can truly say that the cruise was the highlight of our trip to China.
thanks for all! We appreciate your organisation and your guides!
I am sorry for the delayed reply but I am more than happy to answer your questions.
1. Our travel consultant Ashley, was extremely helpful, patient as I changed my requirements and prompt in all communications.
2. All of the guides and transport arrangements were first class. I have travelled extensively in China and found all of the arrangements to be excellent. The hotels chosen were simple but to a very good clean standard and extremely well placed.
3.I would certainly use the services of Tibet Travel again and recommend them highly.
I am happy for you to use these comments if they are helpful and will try to send you some pictures separately. This was my 61st visit to China so as you can imagine i have experienced various levels of service over the years. If you Google me you will find various references to me and China!!!
Thank you again Ashley I look forward to seeking your help again,
My answers are as below.
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Yes. Ms Ashley was very prompt and clear in her replies when answering all my queries. Her answers are precise and to the point.
2. How’s the service of the tour guides during your whole tour?
On the whole, tour guides were professional and knowledgeable.
3. Would you like to recommend our company?
Guess Which One is ME
Happy Tour with My Big Family
We have arrived back in Australia and we wanted to thank you for organising such a fantastic trip. The itinerary was just as we wanted, and the guides and drivers were excellent. We will post a review on the China Discovery web site, and we have already recommended China Discovery to another Australian couple planning to visit to China next year.
Thank you for making such excellent arrangements for us.
All the best
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing