- Reviewed on December 15, 2019
Many thanks for organising the tour for us. Even though we have not ended the tour, i would like to provide feedback.
1. Thank you Catherine for being so prompt in the reply and your excellent organisation and planning. You are also very patient and accommodating towards the many requests and incessant enquiries from all of us.
2. Pick up and transfers at each destinations has been very prompt and smooth. There was never a time when we have to wait for the tour guides and this is very commendable.
3. At YiChang, i must commend Faye for her fast response. She has been very impressive and quick witted to get the tickets changed when my husband's passport was the wrong one. I must apologise for not checking that he has a new passport. Pls help me extend my most heartfelt thanks to Faye because it was too rush then.
4. Zhangjiajie's tour guide Wendy and driver Tang has been very accomodating towards the group's demands. She has been extremely patient with all of us , making our trip so peaceful. She also went beyond her duties to bring some of the members to the hair salon and shopping and kept us company till very late at night.
She has been very thoughtful in all her little actions, including packing our breakfast when we were catching an early flight.
She was able to integrate very quickly into the group and at the same time be quick to make all arrangements n command our attention.
Her knowledge of Zhangjiajie has helped us to understand the locals, the cultures and she is also creative to describe the different caves n peaks in the mountains so that enjoying the scenery became even more menaningful.
We are enjoying ourselves and hope that the last part of our tour will help us bring back great memories of China.
Thank you Catherine once again for your excellent service.
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...