Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Thank you very much for organizing the tour, it was a great opportunity to discover the city and to learn more about the Chinese culture.
I would also like to thank Lily for showing us around. Unfortunately, I was not able to complete the tour with the group due to some toothache.
Lily helped me arranging an appointment at the dentist and it was such a good relief.
Again, I would like to thank you for this wonderful experience and I will definitely recommend your agency to my friends and entourage who wish to explore this beautiful country.
I might come back next year to visit Beijing and I will definitely contact you for the arrangements.
Hello Ms. Riley Guo,
Please see below.
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Yes, Ms. Riley Guo has been a please to work with. Her response time and follow up email have always been quick and it has been very easy communicating with Ms. Guo through email.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
Fantastic. Everything was very well arranged and accommodating to our needs. Our tour guide, Shirley, and driver were very pleasant to work with. They made our trip very memorable and took very good care of us. We couldn't have asked for better tour arrangements.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
Yes, we will be recommending everyone we know to use China Discovery and hope to use your services again for future trips to China.
4. Your general opinion on us?
Great service, fast response and reasonable pricing. Very glad we went with China Discovery. You didn't have the lowest prices, but your high ratings on Trip Advisory ensured we'd be getting great service. China Discovery exceeded our expectations.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
No, everything was great.
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
Yes. Please see attached photos.
7. We sometimes have requests from potential customers who would like to inquire from or our ex-customers. May they contact you for advices? ____Yes___
Thank you for all your help arranging our tour. Shirley was the best tour guide. We couldn't have asked for a better trip. I hope to use your services again in the future.
All good, a bit rainy and foggy but I got great pictures. It was amazing.
I wrote the feedback in tripadvisor advisor (a good one!). Here are my answers:
I provided positive feedback to each of them individually and all good. The all were prompt. Some more than others but overall meet my expectations.
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you?
Was great. It meet and surpassed my expectations. I would just would say the Kung Fu show was more artistic and less fights/sporty than what I understood.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
The Sheraton hotel in Xian has a restaurant that is not in the best condition and food was not fresh or well served.
How are you?
Sorry for the delay in sending you this email, but you know when you return after a trip you have many things to do.
My friends and I would like to thank you for your great work, they loved everything and I reviewed some of the places I visited in 2006.
All our guides were great.
About our hotels, the Beijing had problem regarding cleanliness of the rooms and bathrooms.
I believe Zac informed you that we did not accept the money back with the small problem with the Shanghai Hotel.
Thanks for everything
If I ever decide to visit my country / Brazil I will be happy to receive it.
We had a wonderful cruise with your company. The service from the crew and staff was just perfect, very friendly and helpful at all times. We loved the ship, the scenery, the people of China. And the food. We recommend this cruise to everyone and would do the same again ourselves.
Deck of the Cruise Boat
1. Wendy Dan was fantastic! We had booked a tour with a travel company that went bankrupt. With our flights already booked and only 3 months to go, I contacted Wendy who planned the most amazing trip imaginable. She answered all questions (which were many)within 24 hours and after she had it all planned for us, happily added another couple which required rebooking it all. She deserves a raise for all she did for us.
2. The tour was way beyond our expectations! Our first concern was meeting up with tour guides in 4 cities and making connections in airports and railroad stations. Every connection was flawless - our guide was there well in advance each time holding a sign with our names. The guides were phenomenal—all speaking excellent English and showing so much enthusiasm in showing us their beautiful cities and the areas nearby. Our guides were Jeans in Beijing, Waldner in Xian, Melinda in Chongqing, and Frank in Shanghai. Each had their own unique personality which made each city special. It was as if we had a personal, local friend in each location. Jeans was so nurturing and made us feel so comfortable in a foreign country. Waldner carried on such interesting conversations — he really stretched our minds. In Chongqing, we only spent about 4 hours with Melinda, but in that time she took us for a Hotpot dinner, told us the whole history of the area, and took us shopping for snacks and drinks before our cruise- we wished she could have been with us longer. And finally Frank in Shanghai did a wonderful job of showing us the whole city in one day as well as getting us to the airport the last day. We also want to compliment our drivers who were amazing in really congested city traffic.
3. The trip was wonderful and a real bargain for the quality— accommodations and meal were outstanding as well! We will (and already have) recommend your company to anyone we hear is interested in a trip to China. I did send in a positive review to Trip Advisor.
The only suggestion or slight change I would make in the whole trip would be to make a slight change in the visit to the Sacred Way— rather than visiting that passageway, the actual tomb might have been more interesting.
Thank you again Wendy. You did a superb job. Our trip was better than any tour we’ve ever taken. You said when I first told you about our original trip being cancelled, that we would not be disappointed in your company— you were absolutely right! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
In Front of the Bird Nest
We Have Climbed up the Great Wall!
Ancient Xian & Traditional Chinese Performances
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing