Goncalo and Sandra
- Reviewed on June 27, 2016
Hope you are well. Since we left China we have been very busy, thus it took us some time to answer you, sorry about that.
First of all we both would like to thank you very much for everything from the itinerary you prepared, to the help you gave us with any issues that occured during the trip and last but not least for your kindness. We really hope that next time we go to China we visit Chengdu so we can meet. We also hope that by now you have received a postcard we sent to you from Portugal before we left to China :)
For sure we will share our experience with our friends, in fact we have already started to do so with a few friends we have met since we came back.
We also hadn't forgotten about the feedback, so here it goes.
1. The tour arrangements prepared by Rita were amazing. We cannot think of a better person to plan it or a better plan according to our preferences. Regarding the places visited we enjoyed very much the tour, from the cultural part (visiting ethnic villages) to the history of the Forbidden City and the scenery of the Great Wall and Stone Forest among many others. From all the Hotels we must highlight the Guilin Golden Oriole Hotel, excellent, above and beyond our expectations. From the guides Maria in Shanghai was amazing, but Eric (Beijing), Angela (Xi'an) and Mary (Kunming) were also very good. Even though flexible and overall making an effort to help us we cannot say that Michael did a good job for the reasons discussed in previous emails and promptly clarified by Rita. The meals were very good and we were also very happy with the transportation arrangements. Additionally, the care to our travel arrangements by the guides was impressive and made us feel very comfortable.
2. Yes. I’m willing to recommend your service to those who would like to come to China
3. In our opinion ChinaDiscovery makes a great effort to provide a worriless tour and is very efficient in addressing our worries and problems. Of course this impression is to a great extent due to the amazing work of Rita Jiang.
4. We would be happy to publish it on our website. Photos often tell more than words and we would appreciate if you share some of them with us.
6. We have many things to do now, but we might make a photo album about our trip. Still, since we do not know when that will happen, please find attached some memorable photos of our trip that we hope can help you. In any case, when you use them please tell us so we can keep track of it.
Hope this can help you.
All the best to you Rita,
Goncalo and Sandra
The following pictures were shared by Goncalo and Sandra .
Goncalo and Sandra visited Guilin
Goncalo and Sandra Visited Great Wall
Goncalo and Sandra Visited Suzhou
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...