Wendy Lafleur Goudreau
- Reviewed on September 5, 2016
Yes we are back in Chongqing and had a relaxing remainder of our week,
I will be happy to answer your survey as you will see below,
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Our travel agent, Johnson Wang, was incredibly helpful in answering any and all of our questions. We had many questions in regards to everything about this cruise. We were unsure of our dates and being assured there was english speaking and also to be sure that we had a room with a double bed. He immediately walked us through every question and had the best possible solutions for all of our concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
All arrangements were made to exceed our expectations. Right down to an English guide at the end and first class train tickets to return.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
Would highly recommend.
4. Your general opinion on us?
We have been living in China for the last 4 years but had never required a travel agency service before. It was a bit intimidating trying to find one that was trustworthy and so helpful. Since we found this service on an internet search it was a bit scary. But we were extremely pleased with this service as they went above and beyond our expectations.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
None at all.
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
Yes. I will forward some photos of our cruise on another email.
As for pictures I will send some to you in a follow up email.
Thanks again for all your attention to detail.
Wendy Lafleur Goudreau
The following pictures were shared by Wendy.
Beautiful Scenery of Yangtze River
Green Mountain and Green Lake
Interior Decoration of Cruise
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...