- Reviewed on October 10, 2016
We had a very nice trip and your planning was spot on. Thanks for making it all possible! I will look for an appropriate photo to forward for you. Here are the survey responses.
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
- Our consultant, Johnson, was quick with responses and generous with his time. He provided lots of good insight as to what we might expect during a busy travel week in China, as well as how to mitigate the crowds.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
- The tour was excellent all around and well-documented support made it easy to enjoy our trip.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
- I would certainly recommend Yangtze River Cruises to anyone who would like to visit China and who would prefer the details be smoothed out ahead of their trip. The consultant (Johnson) was skillful at predicting areas of possible difficulty, then offering a soup-to-nuts solution making our trip a breeze. We had three generations on this trip and everyone had a terrific time. Additionally, during the busy travel time of "Golden Week", the limited passenger count of a riverboat was a nice way to keep our kids and their grandmother from being overrun by crowds.
4. Your general opinion on us?
- Yangtze River Cruises seems to have this trip style down pat. Not only is the information on the website thorough, the consultant also knew what additional questions to ask and was ready with solutions when we needed anything out of the ordinary.
5. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
-Yes, but please don't post my family name. Just use "Joseph F." I will look for an appropriate photo or two to share. Thanks again for a terrific trip!
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...