Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
I was so tired after 3 and half hour flight and 4 hours bus transportation to my home.
This trip was very nice and thank you again to you.
Here are the answers for you.
1. I got every information just in time or earlier than expected.
2. It was very nice even though it is little bit hard for 78 year old lady.
3. I will recommend your service to my friends who also have an interest t
4. The tour guides you arranged were so nice. They did extraodinary job.
5. At the end I found that it is more convenient if I go to Shanghai after cruise. So this kind of recommendation is needed.
Thank you again.
I would like to thank you very much for corresponding with our son Jason and helping to plan our itinerary to China 12th July to 23 July.
My husband Norman and I enjoyed our holiday. All the guides were informative, helpful, took special care of us making sure we had enough water, time to see the sites and time to rest.
Our guide at Jiuzhaigou was so thoughtful, because of the change in weather he made suggestions the best viewing places and revisiting the places the next day because the weather was clearer.
Leedan our guide at Hangzhou, amazing, our day had finished, she suggested an evening performance, made bookings, took us out to a local eating place before the performance, met us after and made sure we got back to our hotel by taxi. A big thanks,
John (Wu Zhong) made sure our accommodation was comfortable, very knowledgeable, great stamina climbing Huangshan at our pace, very enjoyable company and even found someone to repair my glasses, put the lens back into my glasses as the screw had come away.
All the accommodation were in walking distance to shopping.
Thank you Cathy for making our stay in China memorable.
Thanks so very much for your help. With exceptions of the rough start, the rest of the went very well. Everyone from my family is very happy with other "Jason". We had a great day in Suzhou.
It was wonderful, one of the very best parts of the trip. All of my travelers loved it. The facilities aboard ship, the food, and the entertainment were splendid, and we loved the shore excursions. The Gorges were beautiful, of course.
Thank you so much for creating this unforgettable experience!
We had a fantastic trip with China Discovery.
1. China Discovery were absolutely fantastic from start to finish, they tailored our trip to suit us and made sure
We were comfortable throughout and we were making sure our time every city was not wasted
2. Our guides were great people first and foremost and very knowledgeable of the regions we were in. They were very patient, excited to be showing their China and it's fantastic food&.
3. Absolutely, I would recommend China Discovery and there guides with an problem at all. I don't think our trip could have been any better except for having more time in some cities we visited
No worries about the late pickup I still had an amazing time!
You guys have been amazing at responding to emails!
Penny was a great tour guide, and even helped us get tickets to go to Leshan the next day!
Overall I would definitely recommend your company!
Thanks for everything!
Thank you for your email. I know my parents really enjoyed their trip and appreciated the great service you provided. I will speak to them this weekend to get more specific feedback that I can pass on.
Every tour was fantastic. However I have a few notes:
1) Xian is perfect for a full day (two at most).The show offered (Tang Dinasty... not very good)
2) Luoyang + DaFeng =INCREDIBLE (Shaolin Temple + Longmen Grotto was unbelievable) The show offered: Zen Ritual is AMAZING! One of the biggest productions Ive ever seen,
3) Beijing was Ok. The Great Wall (from the mountain) is certainly spectacular! Not crowded at all at the sights are very good. The shows offered were very "touristic" (good, but not over the top)
4) Lhasa is really something spectacular. We would like to have some options for the night (a show perhaps).
Regarding to tour guides
Tashi (Lhasa) - Tashi is super good. He´s one of the most experienced tour guides I’ve ever met. His knowledge about Tibet is truly amazing. Also very patient.
Angela (Xian). She’s a fine tour guide, very attentive and very careful regarding to information she gave us.
Snow (Luoyang). A very friendly guide! And funny too! We had a great time with her.
I really want to congratulate you of course, for all the arrangements made for this trip!
Where can I share my opinion of Chinadiscovery? Trip advisor?
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing