- Reviewed on Jan. 25, 2018
Apologies for missing your earlier email. We got home a few days ago after spending some time in Sri Lanka after Nepal.
The tour was absolutely wonderful. Our guide - Ghana - was brilliant. He was very informative and very helpful. We actually got engaged while trekking the Dhampus Trek and Ghana helped Joel plan the proposal. It was very sweet and we are very happy :)
Happy for you to put this one the website: Thank you so much Tibet Discovery Tours for arranging such an unforgettable week for us in Nepal. Wendy was very accommodating and flexible with organising our holiday after our plans changed a few times. Our guide on the ground, Ghana, was also brilliant- informative, funny and very helpful. We got engaged while hiking the Dhampus Trek, so Nepal and this trip will always hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you!
Answers to your questions:
1. Was your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Absolutely - Wendy was very patient with us as we went back and forth a few times to arrange our perfect trip. Nothing was too much of an ask.
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you?
Absolutely. Our driver suggested a few additional things to do (zip lining in Pokhara and a sunrise tour in Pokhara) which we did, because we are very active, however adding these into the itinerary may have made the week too busy for most people.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
Nothing I can think of. We are very satisfied!
Thanks again for all your help Wendy. We really had a wonderful time :)
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...