Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
What an experience. We enjoyed our trip completely. All guides and drivers were where they were supposed to be, on time, and made communication and getting around very easy. all shared a lot of history of each area with us.
What stood out more so than the entire experience was Daniel. He was amazing. his English is perfect and he is really in tune with his guests and the areas being visited. He was flexible and extremely helpful every step of the way.
I would wholeheartedly recommend your services to anyone looking for a capable and fantastic travel agent. it really was everything we thought it would be.
Five star rating the whole way. The upgrade on the boat was a must. The suite was gorgeous and having access to the smaller dining room was a must.
You have permission to post our review and photos.
Thanks again for everything.
Suzanne and Rick
The following picture was shared by Suzanne.
Suzanne had a good time with an adorable Panda
Suzanne was feeding the panda
Picturesque view of Jinli Ancient Street
Yangtze River Cruise
1) Yes, when I sent an email with an inquiry a response was had within the hour.
2) The experience on the ship was a lot better than expected. It was a little disorganized it seemed at boarding, but other than that everything went well.
were wonderful moments and we really enjoyed HK as well as China
Please find below my comments.
1. Was your travel consultant of our company polite and patient to answer your questions? Really good, thank you very much
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you? It was wonderful, full of visits and emotions.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services? Only the hotel in HK was not well located, rest was fantastic
We had pleasant stay at Xi-an. Hotel was good. Our Guide & Driver with car was good.
We enjoyed sightseeing of Terakota Warriors & Dumpling dinner with Opera.
We are now at Boarding Gate for Flight to Chongqing.
Thanks once again.
Thank you. The cruise was very enjoyable.
1) Responses were received very promptly and questions were answered fully.
2) the Ship (Victoria Jenna) was very good. It was clean and comfortable. The crew were very friendly and professional
My wife and I are very well. Now we are in Shanghai where we flew to right after the cruise.
As for the cruise it was perfect, as we had anticipated. Thanks for your expertise in dealing in this particular field of tourism.
Concerning your questions:
1- My travel consultant, Mr. Wonder Wang, was always fast enough to answer all of my questions and showed extreme patience during our relationship.
2- The experience on the ship was as expected very good: a beautiful cabin, good meals, good companions on the cruise and beautiful views along the cruise.
Good morning, we really appreciated your help at China, even though it costs more but it was worth it. The language barrier made it difficult to deal with but having you made it easy .
Thanks again you must really like your job because you're never abrupt, you always answer our phone calls.
Glenn and family
Thank you very much for your most excellent service. We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and your guides who brought us from the airport to the ship and back to the airport were most helpful!!!
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing