Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
We have just arrived back in NZ after a great trip, we were really pleased with the way your itinerary worked out.
Everything on the trip went very well, we were met at every airport by the guide without any delay. Most guides were great.
The hotels in Shanghai and Xian were very good, the hotel in Beijing was not so good (the room was a bit grubby and the food was poor).
The cruise was a nice relaxing break after the visit to Shanghai, the boat was great.
All the food during the trip was nice, again especially the lunches in Xian.
The time in Yancheng also went well, we did not need a guide there because our daughter Claire has been living there for 18 months so she knew her way around. There was however a long delay in the flight from Yancheng to Shanghai so we nearly missed our connection back to NZ - it all worked out on the end.
Thanks again for your great work in arranging everything. We had a very memorable trip and wouldn't hesitate in using your service again if we come back to China or to recommend you to any friends who want to visit.
Dear Mr. Wang,
Thanks for all your help in arranging the cruise and tours of Chongqing and Yichang. Everything worked out great.
The travel consultant answered all questions promptly and precisely.
The tour arrangements were excellent; the tour guide in Chongqing, Ms. Cherry was superb and extremely knowledgeable and provided a ton of information.
I would definitely recommend your service to anyone visiting China.
Overall impression: Excellent.
You can use my comments if you wish.
The travel consultant of your company was fast enough to answer the E-mail and patient enough to answer questions.
I am willing to recommend our service to my people who also have an interest to visit China without doubt. We enjoy a lot.
You are very well, the crew was fabulous.
Juan Manuel Martínez
The following pictures were shared by Juan.
A Good View from the Cruise
A Glimpse of the Local Boatmen
We had a wonderful trip and wish we could have met you. I could not open the evaluation letter but I had printed it--so--
1. Yes, you answered email very quickly.
2. The tour arrangements worked very well. Everyone was on time, friendly and helpful and always went out of their way to handle any questions or issues.
3. I would recommend your services to others.
4. My general opinion is very good--you showed integrity when our hotel fell through and you immediately said you would give us a refund even before we asked you about it. We really appreciated that! Thank you!
5. Concerning improvements, it would be helpful to know ahead of time, specific info of internal flights, but guides were quick to inform us when we met them.
6. I don't have my photos yet. I'll try to get some to you later.
7. Potential customers can contact me if they wish.
We loved China and learned so much about your culture. I was impressed by how magnificently your country keeps all your treasured landscapes--everything is so clean! We had a great time on busses, trains, rickshaws and just walking around. When we had a problem, many people always came to our aid even though we had a language barrier. I hope to visit your great country again and see the many things we did not have time for. I wish you continued success in the travel business and will highly recommend you in the future. Thanks again for a wonderful trip!
Thank you very much for your help with our tour and for this note.
As you know we had some problems at the end due to Typhoon Haima in Hong Kong, but your help was invaluable in arranging an extra night at Guilin and the transport to the airport. It was nice to see Miss Liu again as our driver and Arthur was excellent. He has excellent spoken English and comprehension.
As to the questions:
1) We had a very good trip. There was a lot to do in a short time, but we’re grateful to have had the opportunity to see so much. The Reed Flute caves and the Show at Yangshuo were high spots - amazing! As you may know, our guide Lily modified the itinerary slightly, and this seemed to work out well. All the hotels were excellent. Miss Liu, though she has no English, was an exceptional and experienced driver in often demanding road conditions. Lily has very good knowledge and experience. Her spoken - and comprehension of - English is good. We thought it would be good to have been warned to take only a back-pack for the trip up to Pingan, and be ready to leave the rest of your luggage in the car or your Guilin hotel
2) I’m willing to willing to recommend our service to my friends.
3) We thought your planning and communication was very good, and you dealt with the Typhoon problem in a very reassuring way
4) See above. I’ve also revised the itinerary text, which you may find helpful:
Just seen your messages today. (Just back from China and cannot open the mail because China blocking the google) .We really enjoy the cruise. Thanks for your cooperation. Really appreciated.
The tour went well. We are pleasant with your service.
All the tour guides were good. But I must do some comments:
- Smiley at Guilin tour: She was excellent. The name is just her face. Always available to help us and very funny. Excellent guide!
- Wendy at Zhangjiajie tour: She was very professional. The weather didn´t help but she made all the efforts to minimize that. Highly recommended guide.
- Johnny at Xi’an tour: Excellent spoken English.
All the guides speak very well English and they help us with everything - hotel check-in, train station (where to go, read the ticket …), flights check-in. They had good knowledge about the places visited and their history.
About the sites visited, we enjoy all. China has beautiful landscapes. We had high expectations about Zhangjiejie mountains but we didn’t have lucky about the weather (very foggy and some rain). But Wendy went well showing us the best places to see something.
The travel between Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang is about 4 and half hours. We suggest that the car/van for that travel must be very comfortable and with more space for the legs. The food included in our program, generally was good. We enjoyed Chinese food and we taste very good dishes.
In general we are very satisfied with your company and if we return to China or have some friends visiting China, we will recommend your company.
About China. We arrive to our country with a new idea about China. We saw organized cities and good communications infrastructures. China has a very rich history. About travelling around China, high speed trains is must better than flights.
I send in attachment some photos.
Thank you and best regards.
The following pictures were shared by Paulo.
Paulo's Happy Time in the Elephant Trunk Hill
They have a Good View in the Longji Terraces
Exciting Journey of Zhangjiajie
we are already on our way back to Chile.
We want to congratulate you and your company because everything worked perfect, on time, quality and attitude on every segment of the trip.
Every place we visit was wonderful and we learn a lot about China and its people.
Thanks a lot and we hope we come back soon.
Alfredo & Ximena & Florián & Janina
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing