Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
We had a fantastic tour, thank you for helping to organize it! Please find attached 3 pictures to capture some of it. You can use these if you want.
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions? Yes, very fast & efficient!
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements? Great, matched well with what we talked about before the tour.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China? Yes. Strongly recommend especially our tour guide: he was the best guide that we ever had on one of these trips.
4. Your general opinion on us? Very high. Would definitely book again!
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services? We would have preferred to have seat belts for all of us in the car.
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail? Yes, but please do not use our names.
Friend from Netherlands
Thanks - we had a great time, and would be very happy to provide TripAdvisor feedback, and recommend you to any friends looking for a trip to China. The personal attention you gave us both during the trip preparation as well as the visit itself was outstanding!
Now, after the yet lag I could respond and let you know that the experience was Fantastic. We have a great time, we like very much the Guides and the organization was perfect. Always in time, all a very good disposition and all the sites impecable. If I have any suggestion once I revise the photos I would let you know! Of course I will recommend your services and give me a couple of days for pictures.
Thanks for your email - our trip was excellent! We only just returned to Australia yesterday so apologies for my delay in responding to you.
I don't have any photos available to send to you but I have answered your questions below.
1. Yes, Stephanie was very quick in responding to any questions that I have about the tour and making arrangements for us.
2. We were on the Yangtze Gold 7 for our cruise - the staff were all incredibly professional and helpful.
3. We would certainly recommend Stephanie and China Discovery for making a booking if you're thinking about taking a Yangtze River Cruise.
I am happy for you to put the responses on the website but please do not put my name or any contact details on the site for privacy reasons - it is ok if you just use my initials (that is: HV) instead.
Many thanks again for all your assistance.
Would be happy to provide feedback. Please see responses below. And my husband left comments for the tour company on Trip Advisor already but I will leave some as well.
And yes, you can put the evaluation & photos on the website.
The following pictures were shared by Renny.
Hiking to Great Wall
Beautiful Summer Palace
Renny's Chirdren with their Awesome Beijing Guide
Renny admired the great wonder - Terrcotta Warriors
We (a couple of U.S. residence) planned to travel to China. Since I was interested in landscape painting, we choose four well-known places (Great Wall, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, and Yellow Mountain) to visit through Beijing and Shanghai. With a tight schedule, we arranged a private tour through China Discovery rather than a group tour. It was a tight schedule with 8 nights and 9 days, but we made it, beyond our expectation, with the tour arranged by China Discovery.
Here are our comments on the tour:
1. Our travel consultant (Wonder Wang) was not only proficient in making the tour plan and schedule, but also responded promptly to our questions and needs through e-mail and phone calls. For example, disappointingly we missed our original planned flight to Beijing (our first stop) due to an unexpected passport problem encountered during the departing procedure at the airport. With Wonder’s prompt response to our problem, we were able to catch the next flight and accomplished our china tour as planned. It was a great relief, which could not have happened without his help.
2. The tour arrangement was well planned covering important aspect of the touring places with efficient transportation from one place to another. The hotels reserved for us were excellent. Their quality and services are as good as 5-star hotels in the United States.
3. Tour guides were on-time, kind, and flexible to our needs. They were knowledgeable about the place that they were guiding and fluent in English. We were very comfortable while touring the places.
4. We are very impressed with the service provided by China Discovery. China Discovery provides top quality touring services with a reasonable expense. We strongly recommend China Discovery to others who plan to visit China.
5. It was our first time to visit China, but we had some limited knowledge about China through news, magazine, and friends who had traveled China before. Based on the limited knowledge, we were a little concerned about our China trip. However, we changed our minds of China completely after our visit. China is safe, clean, and modernized. People are kind and look happy.
6. The convenient features prepared for the tourists are amazing. Cable cars, trams, and escalators to the top of mountains make it possible to reach the tourist spots in a short time with ease. It was relatively easy to walk around on trails in the mountains – every trail is paved leading to vista points, and there were no dirt trails. Some trails are built on the cliff for which many workers lost their life during the construction. We really appreciate their dedication and hard work. Without their sacrifice, it would be much more difficult to view these beautiful world famous sceneries.
7. We also experienced some problems in infrastructure in public place. Often times, domestic flights were delayed. Even in a big airport such as Xian, there were no directions posted in English, nor a guide for foreigners. That made it difficult for us to go to the next gate in time for the next destination. Because of these problems, we missed our flight from Xian to Zhangjiajie. These kinds of problems need to be corrected or improved.
8. Our experience and comments can be shared with others as a reference. I also attach several panoramic pictures taken during our tour, which can be used in your publication.
The following pictures were shared by Kyoung.
Picturesque Huangshan Mountain
Kyoung & Song enjoy Zhangjiajie tour
Featured Mountains in Zhangjiajie
The Most Excellent Landscape in Guilin
I have written the review and it is pending review by Trip Advisor. Thank you again for your help. You went above and beyond when dealing with us and we very much appreciate your help. Attached is a picture of Zach with my husband at the Leshan Giant Buddha. Enjoy.
Lynn and John
The following pictures were shared by Lynn.
Lynn and John visited Leshan Giant Buddha
It was interesting. They did not want me to take pictures of the work I did while I was working. When we hugged the panda, they did allow pictures. Here is one of them.
I will keep you in mind if there are more adventure needs.
The following pictures were shared by Mike.
Mike's Close Contact with Giant Panda
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing