Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
We have returned home yesterday and are still a little bit jet lagged, but we would like to express our great thanks to you for organizing for us such a wonderful tour through China and Tibet.
All arrangements have worked out perfectly and at no point we did not feel unsupported by you and your team of guides and drivers. All your regional guides were friendly, knowledgeable and spoke good English and committed to make our stay interesting. All hotels were very comfortable (obviously a couple hotels in Tibet were a bit cold but this is to be expected in the winter in such altitude and in the low season), all cars comfortable and clean and all drivers very good and kind. We cannot possibly find anything we could complain about. All your arrangements worked brilliantly from the moment we step off the plane in Hong Kong to the moment we step into the plane in Chengdu.
We will have lots of great memories and photos to remember our trip and are considering visiting China again at some point in the future. If we do we will certainly use China Discovery again without hesitation.
Many thanks for all your help, advise and care and we will recommend you to all our friends wishing to visit your wonderful country.
Kind regards and best wishes,
Alena and Roger
Many thanks, everything was great, we enjoyed the cruise!!
Sorry for the delay. We have been traveling since we got home. Yes we got the pillow. Thank you! Our trip was fantastic. We had an amazing time. All our guides were very professional and knowledgeable. The driver’s and cars were safe and clean.
We were satisfied with our tour. There were a couple of things I would have changed but for the most part it was lovely. I would have taken out Shangri-La and the cave tour. They were very touristy and I would have preferred to see other things.
The following pictures were shared by Mindy.
Mindy's Family Vistied Dujiangyan Panda Base
Mindy's Family Had a Happy Tour in Guilin
Beijing Tiananmen Square
Sorry for my late response. I am really busy these days sorry.
1. I am really happy with the tour arrangements. All days have a full program which is really good to see a lot of things in a few days. Because of a lot of driving between the destinations we had time to rest. I like to see many things on one day and the tour at Emei Shan from early morning until evening was not to heavy for us. We like to see the summit and the temples on half way. All in all I can warmly recommend the tour to everybody!
2. Yes, I’m willing to recommend your service to those who would like to come to China.
3. I was really happy with the service of Wing Zeng. She answers me really fast and answered all my questions in advance detailed. The driver was a good driver. We feel save and the car was comfortable for two persons. Our guide was competent. He speaks a lot about background information and not only about things which I can read in a travel guide.
4. I have nothing to improve. I just like the day at Emei Shan summit and the temple tour on half way even if the guide said it is too much. For us it was perfect (we are between (20 and 30 years old) just in case if other persons do not want to do so many things in one day.
I hope I answer the questions as much detailed as you want. :)
If you need anything else from me, please let me know!
Happy Chinese new year soon,
All has gone very well - thanks to you and your colleagues. I'm in Zhujiajiao today and looking around some parts of Shanghai.
I just wanted to email and thank you for the tour you organised for me! I really enjoyed it! I didn’t read all notes carefully ( only just now) and did not tip the driver. I tipped my guide but only because I wanted to and not enough. Is there a way i can transfer you money to tip driver and I would also like to tip the guide more as she was fantastic! I feel really terrible about it as I did not realise and did not think to! Please advise. Thank you!
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Guilin, Yangshuo and Zhangjiajie are world class tourist attractions. The scenery is spectacular. I was amazed I did not see more foreign tourists. I think it is because most people I have spoken to overseas have not heard of these places or realise how good these places are.
Guilin, Yangshuo and Zhangjiajie town centres are nice. They are a pleasant change from the crowded, polluted, concrete jungles of Shanghai and Schenzen.
The tour guides were very good. I especially liked Smiley. She tried very hard to make sure I was happy. She did well to change my itinerary after my flight was changed. The optional night boat cruise in Guilin and night show in Yangshuo recommended by Smiley were very good .
My only disappointments were:
- spending so much time travelling from Guilin to Zhangjiajie after my original flight was cancelled
- not being able to go out with the cormorant fishermen
- not being able to see the staircase through the hole in the hill in Zhangjiajie (because it was too far away and I had to leave for airport)
- having mist and low cloud obscuring the view when I went on the worlds longest cable car to the mountain with the glass walking platform (you can't control the weather)
Overall, I was very happy with the trip. If I had to do it again, I would allow more time. I think you need at least 3 days in Zhangjiajie.
You did well to organise the trip at such short notice Jack.
I am sure you would get many more tourists if you advertised these areas overseas.
I am doing fine. Hope you well too
The tour was fantastic I had a wonderful time.
I answered the questions below and attached some Picts. Hope they work for you.
1. Yes. Johnson not only was patient but very helpful with all my concerns about the trip. He also made many suggestions to facilitate my vacation.
2. Very well. Everything went smoothly
3. Absolutely your company not only gave a great value package but a quality one.
4. Excellent service with flexibility and understanding.
5. No, I have no suggestion or complains.
6. Yes. You can use my comments and photos
Thank you for all your help
The following pictures were shared by Virginia.
Night View of the Holy Potala Palace
Virginia's Great Time in Jokhang Temple
Virginia Visited Karuola Glacier
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing