Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Yes, I'm back and safe. It has been an enjoyable and wonderful trip for all of us. Would be glad to give you the feedback with regard to the questions pose:
1. From the first time I correspondence with Wendy, the travel consultant, the response has been prompt. Pretty happy with the services provided and most of the time able to accommodate my requests.
2. The tour as a whole was well packaged. Our group were satisfied with the arrangement such as food, lodging and transport. We were also particularly pleased with the tour guide, Linda. She is very understanding, patience and lead the group well. Overall, her service is excellent.
3. It was my first experience using the web to engage a local Chinese tour operator. Due to the numerous internet scam, to be honest was quite worried even until the arrival date whether our tour will be okay. Is your website secured and is there any way we can check whether we are dealing with the right party? On another matter, would suggest that the exchange rate in USD/RMB once quoted should remain unchanged.
Thanks and looking forward to engage you again on my next trip.
Our Group Visited Zhangjiajie National Park
I cannot speak highly enough of your company. We received excellent communications from you from the outset, when I approached with a request to arrange our tour.
Mamee and Wendy were both excellent. Very nice approachable ladies. Wendy in particular was without doubt one of the best guides we have had in ANY country. She was very nice, friendly, easy to talk to. I actually found her voice very soothing. She was knowledgeable and informed. Throughout the tour, everything ran very smoothly, and was carefully arranged to meet our requirements, the driver was always at hand to take us to the next part of our tour. Wendy suggested we went to, and purchased the tickets for, a theatre trip, which we thoroughly enjoyed. On our last day, when our flights were cancelled, Wendy communicated and worked tirelessly on our behalf to research flights, trains and hotels. She made bookings, purchased tickets and arranged, at very short notice, a driver to take us to Changsha.
We loved Zhangjiajie National Park. The scenery was absolutely spectacular. Sadly at Tianmen Mountain the weather wasn’t so kind and we could not appreciate the views. We enjoyed the new museum in Changsha, the tomb and the 2000 Marquise of Dai.
Hope this gives you enough information
I look forward to arranging another tour with your company again soon
Apologies i have been meaning to write to you. We had a fantastic time and the tour was great. I would say our guide Kimmi in Xian was particularly excellent - very knowledgeable/flexible and gave us lots of time to take pictures etc. Please pass on our thanks on to him.
I would also like to thank you again as you did a splendid job on organising a wonderful holiday for us.
Thank you so much
The 2 trips both in Beijing and Chengdu were brilliant
I left feedback on the site
Thanks for organizing it for us
Thank you for your e-mail. The cruise was lovely, nice cabin, nice personAl, food was really good.
Somethimes cruise members had difficulty with the English language even the managers but they were all very kind to us!
One thing what was confusing is the tip. In the documents was standing that the price paid was excluded a tip of 150 Y per person.
So we paid the tip for all crew members at the beginning of the cruise. But at the end of the cruise they asked for a tip again for certain crew members.
Thanks for organizing everything so well for us!
My husband and I have returned from the cruise. Overall, everything went fine and we didnt have diarrhoea.
Two comments :
1. I was disappointed the cruise didn’t pass through the locks of the Three Gorges dam. My brother who went before said it was a fantastic experience.
2. The itinerary on day 4 states at ETA 12:00 "..to enjoy the Xiling gorge.." and ETA 13:30 ..."arrive..Yichang city..."
But after the dam visit at 11am, the tourist guide left the bus and the driver drove us straight to Yichang city. So we missed the Xiling gorge viewing and arrived at Yichang City too early at noon.
I have given your contact to a few cruise passengers I met as I mentioned you provided very good service. They said they have friends who are interested in going for the Yangtze river cruise in future.
Thank you and wish you all the best for the future.
We had a wonderful time in Tibet. Our guide was very good, and we had gorgeous views of Mt. Everest the day we were there. I attached a picture of us.
We are thinking about visiting Zhangjiajie and are interested in the 4 day Discovery Tour Route A, probably beginning April 4 if that is possible.
We reached Mount Everest
I'm great, how are you? The cruise was fantastic, thank you for helping me book it! Here is my feedback and you are more than welcome to use it on the website. Unfortunately the only photos I have are with people I met on the cruise and they asked me never to post them online on Facebook or any other site, I hope you understand.
1) Travel consultant was wonderful - so kind and patient and answered all of my questions in a friendly and helpful manner. A truly pleasurable experience: I rarely experience such excellent customer service.
2) Cruise staff were also great. Always polite and attentive and even those who did not understand English did their best to help me with whatever I needed. Everyone was very efficient and accomplished at their jobs.
3) I would 100% recommend this company.
Thanks again, Wonder, I hope you are having a great day.
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing