- Reviewed on November 1, 2018
Check the answers to your questions:
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions? – Yes. Very prompt indeed.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements? – Excellent with one exception.
The D312 overnight train has recently been replaced with newer carriages. This means that there are no longer Soft Sleeper compartments. This meant that we had Hard Sleeper berths which were very uncomfortable. Also the rail tracks are not always of good quality resulting in a very bumpy and noisy ride between 2:30am and 3:30am. However we fully appreciate that this was totally beyond your control. On the positive side, we greatly appreciated being right at the back of the train with one empty berth so that we were not disturbed unduly by other passengers.
The G25 high speed train, on the other hand was very comfortable and we very much appreciated being right at the front of the carriage so were in a good location.
The domestic flight HU7841 was also good as was our seating allocation.
All three hotels were first class and very conveniently located.
The tour guides and drivers were also very good, looked after us very well and we greatly appreciated the information given to us by Kai and Darcy. The historical information that Kai gave us in Beijing made our entire visit to China much more interesting and enjoyable. Mr Wang is an excellent driver.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China? – Yes. Definitely.
4. Your general opinion on us? – If we return to China, we would definitely choose to arrange it with China Discovery.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services? – The China Tea Ceremony was more of a tea tasting so was a bit disappointing. The other visits were great. Apart from that we can’t think of anything else.
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail? – Yes. You may.
We sometimes have requests from potential customers who would like to inquire from or our ex-customers.
May they contact you for advices? – Certainly.
Great Scenery of Great Wall
A Happy Trip in Summer Palace
Poetic View of Summer Palace
Building of Shaanxi History Museum
Amazing Travel Stories with Hot Destinations from Our Customers
Our dear customers have shared many travel stories, feelings and stunning pictures after finishing their trips with us. They are glad to share everything with you and you are warmly welcomed to read their photo stories. For more, you can click 2012-2020 Customer Travel Stories" to appreciate all stuning stories. Get inspired now!
Warm People, Warm the World - Annual Tibet Trip for Love Sharing
Jack and their partners would get back to Tibet from the distant USA every year, and until now, they’ve visited Tibet for 6 times. Every time, they had wonderful time enjoying the highlights of Tibet, and helped the blind, brought them hope of life and encouraged them to meet every day with braveness...
- Jack (USA)
- (6 Times) 2013~2019
Rachel Grant’s Panda Volunteer Experience in Dujiangyan
The distinctive black and white animal is a national treasure in China and one of the rarest, most endangered bears in the world. A one-on-one encounter with a giant panda is a bucket list highlight and a must-do when you are in China. The time I spent witnessing such human dedication is truly eye-opening...
- Panda Volunteer Star: Ms. Rachel Grant (British)
- Chengdu - Dujiangyan
Returning Hometown to Regain Adopted Daughter's Confidence
Lawson's Family had an amazing family China tour with their two adopted daughters from China and touchingly helped their adopted ethnic little girl regain confidence.
- Lawson (UK)
- (19 Days) 2018.10.17~2018.11.04
- Shenzhen - Xiamen - Guangzhou - Zhaoxing - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Guilin - Chengdu - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
“Only You” - Couple’s Resounding 69 Days Private China Journey
Elie & Marie has successfully enjoyed their wonderful and romantic 10 week couple's private vacation and experienced a lot of interesting things in 32 destinations around vast China!
- Elie (Belgium)
- (69 Days) 2019.09.04~2019.11.11
- Beijing - Hohhot - Datong - Pingyao - Luoyang - Xian - Jiayuguan ...... Chengdu - Yangtze - Zhangjiajie - Yunnan - Guilin - Xiamen - Hangzhou - Shanghai
North American English Teachers’ China Trips to Visit Their Students off Internet
We customized three big group China trips for tens of VIPKid English teachers and their family members to visit Xian, Shanghai, etc. from Beijing and meet their students off Internet in China in 2019!
- VIPKid Teachers (USA/Canada)
- (9-21 Days) 2019
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou –Shanghai - Hangzhou - Huangshan –Yichang - Yangtze River Cruise - Chongqing - Chengdu - Beijing
19 China Trips of Vijay’s People - Spreading around Family & Friends of Wonder’s Good Service
Vijay, his family and friends have enjoyed 19 trips to savore the nature, culture, history, etc. in many great places during 2014-2017 with the great suggestion and service from Wonder.
- Vijay (India)
- (3-10 Days) 2014-2017
- Destinations: Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xinjiang, Harbin...