Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
Once again we would like to thank you and and the whole team: our tour guides - Kevin, Jenny, Johnny, Celina and Candy - and all the drivers for arranging such a wonderful trip to China. Everything went very well and we had a great time. We felt very well cared for by all of your staff. The tour was very interesting and unforgettable. We wish we could stay longer.
We wish everybody good luck and all the best,
Elmira and Nick
Please see the below:
Communication was excellent from the very start of planning the itinerary to the end of the tour. Email communication was very quick and easy to get an accurate response to my questions.
All guides and drivers were excellent. All guides met were waiting for us at the airport and train stations, to pick us up to go back to the hotel, or straight to see the sites. Tour guides were flexible and understanding.
I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends looking for a pampered relaxing holiday whilst still being able to see, learn and experience the local culture.
It was awesome experience with you and your team. We were helped by your team all through so nicely. It really made our journey very enjoyable. I would be happy to rate you and your company on trip adviser. You certainly can send me the link. However, I will do that once I return to USA almost 3 weeks later. I hope that will be fine with you.
Happy New Year to you as well.
Our entire trip to Chengdu, Chongqing and the 4-day cruise through the 3-Gorges was very well planned and coordinated. Your tour guides were all very knowledgeable and tentative, and I greatly appreciate the fact that I was always able to reach you whenever there was a problem. even your tour guide in Yichang was very patient and pleasant, and was a big help when we were checking in at the Yichang airport, and there was a problem with our identity card at the airline counter. Please thank both Sophia and the Yichang tour guide for us.
The 3-Gorges cruise was enjoyable. The food was mediocre (and could definitely use some improvement). the highlight was the boat ride through the canyons on the 3rd day, which seemed like to ride back to a timeless nature.
I am very impressed with the service of your agency, and will definitely recommend you to TripAdviser and to my frineds.
Happy new year to you too!
We got back from our travels yesterday. We really enjoyed our Zhangjiajie tour. We had an amazing time and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Our guide David was fantastic too. Thanks again for your help.
Happy new year to you too.
We had a lovely time in the Heilongjiang province. The hotel in Snow Town did give us a nice room with a big bed in the end so it all worked out well
Thanks for organising everything for us
The company and guide and driver were all excellent. Would definitely recommend your company to others. Alex went above and beyond to make our trip special.
One thing Alex reminded me to tell you was that the grand canyon tram was closed so we weren't able to do it. He said I should request a refund for the tram ticket cost since it was included in the package.
Dear Ms Gou,
Happy holidays and have a happy prosperous New Year!!
Here are my comments on your company's service during my family's Shanghai Hangzhou tour:
1. Your car drivers, especially the Shanghai one, were good, friendly, and helpful. When we left a Chinese souvenir in the car after a visit to Shanghai Museum, the next day the driver returned it to us.
2. The three tour guides were all professional, nice, friendly and helpful. We enjoyed being guided by them. Miss Fei, our last tour-day guide was particularly friendly n always kept smiling.
3. The tour program or itinerary was quite satisfactory. Our requests of watching the Song Dynasty show, wearing Chinese costume, visiting West Lake & Disneyland, shopping at Nanjing Road were all accommodated and well arranged. We also enjoyed visiting the Shanghai Observational Tower and the Bun as your additional programs.
However, we were a bit dissapointed on two things: First, we had to wait for 20 minutes for the West Lake ferry to board while we were already on it. Second, the tour guide was late 30 minutes from the agreed time to pick us up from Disneyland.
4. We were less satisfied with the lunches. In Hangzhou, our lunch was not as expected and was taken in a rush as we had to catch the show. Perhaps this was due to the long waiting time for West Lake ferry that made us late to arrive in Song Dynasty Park. The menu for the last-day lunch at the Bun was also dissatisfactory. We noticed that the guide offered some seafood menu but it was not served.
5. Overall, on scale 1 - 10, we give 7.5 to your services and we will contact you again if we visit China again someday.
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing