Shanghai as the super metropolitan has got the attractions of world people with its modern cool maglev train. This maglev runs between Pudong International Airport to Longyang Road, covering the whole journey for only 8 min, making it more convenient for people to catch the plane and transfer to the downtown.
Also, with highest speed of 430 km/h, this maglev train is so fast and represents the high technology, wisdom, creativity of human being. Check the details of the world fastest vehicle to get a full satisfaction.
Map of Shanghai Maglev
Nanjing Road: take the maglev from Pudong Airport to Longyang Road and transfer to Metro Line 2 to get off at West Nanjing Road Station or East Nanjing Road Station;
The Bund: the same way as to Nanjing Road from Pudong Airport;
Lujiazui: take the maglev train from Pudong Airport to Longyang Toad and transfer to Metro Line 2 to get off at Lujiazui Station, where you can walk to Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center, Oriental Pearl Tower and Jinmao Tower to Appreciate their super height and enjoy the panorama of Shanghai city;
Yuyuan Garden & Bazaar: take the maglev train to Longyang Road Station and take the Metro Line 2 to East Nanjing Road Station and then transfer to Metro Line 10;
People’s Square: take the maglev to Longyang Road, and then transfer to Metro Line 2 and get off at People’s Square Station. There you can visit Shanghai Museum and Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center within easy walking distance;
Shanghai Disney Resort: take the maglev to Longyang Road and transfer to Metro Line 16 to Luohan Road, and then take the Metro Line 11 to Disney Resort Station;
Shanghai Maglev Train
Shanghai Maglev Station
|Economic Card||Single journey for economic seat and only be used that purchasing day||50|
|Economic double-trip||Double journey for economic seats and only be used within the 7 valid days||80|
|VIP Card||Single journey for the VIP seat and only be used that purchasing day||100|
|VIP Double-trip||Double journey for the VIP seats and only be used within the 7 valid days||160|
|Economic card of Air Tickets||Enjoy a discounted single journey based on the intraday air ticket||40|
|Longyang Road||6:45-21:40||15-20 min|
|Pudong Airport Station||7:00-21:40||15-20 min|
1. One adult can take the metro and maglev with one child (no more than 1.3 m), and pay the full ticket of his/her other child if there are more than one (no more than 1.3 m)
2. Items or luggage you take shall be within the limited weight of 23 kg, volume of 0.2 m³, and length of 1.7 m;
3. Flammable, Explosive, poisonous articles are prohibited to take on the train.
4. Bicycles, inflation balloons, animals, etc. are not allowed to take on the train.
5. Smoking, drinking, eating, etc. are not allowed in the train.
6. Maglev train doors close 1 minute before departure, so be careful when you get on the train;
7. Maglev check-in stops 5 minutes before departure, and you are recommended to arrive at the check-in place in advance;
Top 3 tours chosen by most customers to explore in the best way. Check the detailed itinerary, or tailor your own trip now with us.
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to China by contacting one of our specialists. Once enquired, you’ll get a response within 0.5~23.5 hours.Customize a Trip
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.