Still deciding if a China Discovery is for you? Many of our travellers have experienced a lifetime changing trip and now more than happy to share their stories with you. Check out their memorable travel trip reviews and experiences in China.
All has gone very well - thanks to you and your colleagues. I'm in Zhujiajiao today and looking around some parts of Shanghai.
I just wanted to email and thank you for the tour you organised for me! I really enjoyed it! I didn’t read all notes carefully ( only just now) and did not tip the driver. I tipped my guide but only because I wanted to and not enough. Is there a way i can transfer you money to tip driver and I would also like to tip the guide more as she was fantastic! I feel really terrible about it as I did not realise and did not think to! Please advise. Thank you!
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Guilin, Yangshuo and Zhangjiajie are world class tourist attractions. The scenery is spectacular. I was amazed I did not see more foreign tourists. I think it is because most people I have spoken to overseas have not heard of these places or realise how good these places are.
Guilin, Yangshuo and Zhangjiajie town centres are nice. They are a pleasant change from the crowded, polluted, concrete jungles of Shanghai and Schenzen.
The tour guides were very good. I especially liked Smiley. She tried very hard to make sure I was happy. She did well to change my itinerary after my flight was changed. The optional night boat cruise in Guilin and night show in Yangshuo recommended by Smiley were very good .
My only disappointments were:
- spending so much time travelling from Guilin to Zhangjiajie after my original flight was cancelled
- not being able to go out with the cormorant fishermen
- not being able to see the staircase through the hole in the hill in Zhangjiajie (because it was too far away and I had to leave for airport)
- having mist and low cloud obscuring the view when I went on the worlds longest cable car to the mountain with the glass walking platform (you can't control the weather)
Overall, I was very happy with the trip. If I had to do it again, I would allow more time. I think you need at least 3 days in Zhangjiajie.
You did well to organise the trip at such short notice Jack.
I am sure you would get many more tourists if you advertised these areas overseas.
I am doing fine. Hope you well too
The tour was fantastic I had a wonderful time.
I answered the questions below and attached some Picts. Hope they work for you.
1. Yes. Johnson not only was patient but very helpful with all my concerns about the trip. He also made many suggestions to facilitate my vacation.
2. Very well. Everything went smoothly
3. Absolutely your company not only gave a great value package but a quality one.
4. Excellent service with flexibility and understanding.
5. No, I have no suggestion or complains.
6. Yes. You can use my comments and photos
Thank you for all your help
The following pictures were shared by Virginia.
Night View of the Holy Potala Palace
Virginia's Great Time in Jokhang Temple
Virginia Visited Karuola Glacier
We had a great time. The trip went without a hitch from start to finish.
Only 1 little thing worth bringing up was the train ride. The tickets were purchased when we got to the train station. Possibly a little later. 4 of us (my 3 children an their aunt) were seated in carriage 6 and 2 more (my husband and I) at carriage 8. So I was unable to share their fast train experience with them.
Feedbacks as following”
1. Yes. Stephanie for planning my family’s 1st china trip.
2. We were very impressed by all the tour guides assigned to our group. special mention for Chengdu
3. Definitely, we’d like to recommend our company.
Hello Wing Zeng,
I have to say sorry that I answer you so late. But sadly I got sick directly after arriving in Shanghai.
Thank you very much for your nice present which Kevin gave to us. I feel really sorry that the hotel does not give your nice present to us and that we are not at our room when you arrive at the hotel.
I was really happy with the whole trip and the organization around operating by you. Thank you very much for this organization. For us it was not the last visit in Chengdu. We hope that we can come back soon.
Hope to meet you one day,
All the best for you!
Wanted to let you know the tour was wonderful. We had an amazing experience. I will fill out the evaluation letter when I return to California. Thank you so much for helping us have an awesome trip.
Thanks for checking in and the two afternoon tours were great and I will do the evaluation on the website tomorrow I am just back in London now and thanks.
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing