"Hello guys, I’m Wendy. Just like many of you, I’m fond of traveling very much. While traveling, we talk with people from different places, share with each other our customs and culture, enjoy delicious local food, feast our eyes with natural beauty and even help us find the true self. And that’s why traveling always attracts us a lot.
China is rich in historical culture and natural resources, and it’s my great pleasure to invite you to our country and join us in appreciating this charming land, both ancient and modern. I promise I’ll offer you a fantastic China tour with my great passion, enthusiasm, patience and carefulness. If you are looking forward to a great trip in China, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m here waiting for you."
Why not take the advantages of Wendy's travel experience to design a itinerary just for you, that suits your budget and interests. Her passion to serve you never fades away! Ask her a question about your travel or call her at +86-18382331093.
You have already done the Chongqing tour we arranged and the Yangtze cruise , so how was this trip overall ? Excellent but it would be good to alert all clients ahead of time regarding the various upgrades and additional tours. Pushing for it at the registration can be quite hassling and uncomfortable.
Here below are the questions for you:
1. Was your travel consultant of our company polite and patient to answer your questions? Yes, they are polite and professional
2. How was your tour? The tour was well organised and the schedule was excellent in terms of timing and breaks in between items.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our service? Do try to improve your selection of wines.
The Program Director, Dick and River Guide Steven were great.
With best wishes...
Thank you for reminding.
Here are the answers for the questions.
• Was your travel consultant of our company polite and patient to answer your questions? – Our Travel Consultant Wendy Dan was the best. She was always very prompt in response and very polite. Her emails are with full clarity. Everything was in good detail that we need not worry about anything. We changed our programs so many times but Wendy was never tired of providing us with what we want. Before we could reach the airport, she will always let us know the tour guides name and the contact numbers. The tour guides were all waiting for us at the airport. Never had any problem.
• How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you? – Yes, we appreciate very much. The vehicle and the guides were very good. All the guides came on time. The great wall was really great. You took us to the right location and we enjoyed the cable car. Forbidden city and the Acrobat show were very good. The seats we got for Acrobat show was excellent. The Terracotta Worriers was something unbelievable. The Shanghai tour was very good. The Bund, Nanji Street was great. We are very satisfied.
• Do you have any suggestions on improving our service? – I think you are doing your best. Well, there is always room for improvement in any activity. Most of us go to the internet and find for the best places to see in China and request you the same. May be, you can have a list of things to do in a particular city and provide your potential clients with why your clients liked that particular program. You can rank them. You can also provide option of vehicles. Some like to travel in Mercedes Benz or BMW or Audi. You can charge them accordingly. You can also provide options of hotels from five star to three star and charge accordingly.
Again, thank you very much Wendy. I have already posted in Trip Advisor. I couldn’t get my pictures on to it.
I am already talking about you and your company so well to my friends. Hopefully, one of them will ask me your contact and I will provide them and inform you promptly.
Have a good day.
We have returned to Canada but wanted to let you know how happy the family was with the trip. Everything went very smoothly. Excellent hotels especially Xian & Beijing. Food very good. Guides all excellent especially Zack in Shanghai & Echo in Beijing. We'll be sure to use you when we return to China.
We had a great trip -- many thanks. I attached the form, with answers to the questions and am also attaching photos that you can feel free to use.
Great memories and a very smooth journey!
Would be happy to provide feedback. Please see responses below. And my husband left comments for the tour company on Trip Advisor already but I will leave some as well.
And yes, you can put the evaluation & photos on the website.
The following pictures were shared by Renny.
Hiking to Great Wall
Beautiful Summer Palace
Renny's Chirdren with their Awesome Beijing Guide
Renny admired the great wonder - Terrcotta Warriors
I am writing to let you know that both my husband and I enjoyed our trip to Zhangjiajie. We realized without the Zhangjiajie guide Linda who helped us to navigate the city of Zhangjiajie and has years of experience and expertise not only knowing the parks well, but the taste of the foreign visitors, it would be impossible for us to figure everything out on our own. She made our trip wonderful in limited days that we had. Pullman Hotel was a great accommodation for us and we did not expect that we could have such upscale hotel in Zhanjiajie.
Hsiaomei and Leonid
Everything was fine, thank you. With a little jetlag right now but I can handle it. It was an extraordinary experience to visit China with a lot of pending things to do. Definitely I will return some day. Regarding the survey, please find it below, I attached some pictures as well. Thank you for all your support to make this trip possible.
1. Was your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions? Definitely.
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you? I am very satisfied with the tour. We visit a lot of places during 2 weeks. The guides were very kind and they know very well the history and facts about the places and the city.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services? We couldn’t interact with pandas neither go down when we were at the Leshan's Buddha because the "schedule". Maybe advising the customer about these activities that require more time so they can decide to expend more time in one place.
Of course I would recommend China Discovery to my family and friends and I would be more than glad to ask for your services the next time I visit China. Thank you for all.
The following pictures were shared by Sergio.
Serigio's Family's Great Time in China
Thank you for everything we had an incredible time on our trip. We actually just got back home after spending time in Europe after our amazing time in China so sorry for the delay on the questions.
Yes, the communication was efficient and timely and answered all of our questions. The process was very smooth.
The tours were incredible!! We are so grateful we did this. We loved all of our guides, the tours that we went on, the food, the hotels. We felt we really got to enjoy our time in China even more because we knew that everything was already taken care of and managed so well. We didn't have to worry about all the sorts of different things that pop up when you travel abroad.
Overall everything was fantastic. There is nothing that needed improvement and we would definitely recommend to our family and friends if they were visiting.
Thanks again so much for everything.
Good morning, we've got back safely to our hometown and already back to daily routine activities too.
Sorry for the late response.
The tour you've arranged was good overall and we were enjoyed the moments.
Below is our feedback on the questions:
1. Was your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Yes, my travel consultant was fast and patient enough to answer all my questions
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you?
Our tour was okay considering to our limitation ( one with wheel chair )
The services of the guides and drivers were very okay.
Overall, We are satisfied with the arrangement and the services.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
Improving the selection of eating places especially in shanghai.
Thank you the information you provided.
We all have the same opinion - the travel was excellent, everything was at the highest level. We are currently in Chengdu for a few more days. We will put together our answers to your e-mail very soon.
We're back from our trip, safe and sound. We just wanted to let you know that everything went very well, we were very satisfied with the whole trip. The drivers and the guides were always on time for picking us up. They were all very friendly and knowledgeable. The only little hiccup we had was when we arrived at Yichang, but that was because the guide was waiting at the back and us at the front of the building!
So thank you and thanks to all the people you worked with for planning this trip. It was the best!
Despite the very long flight, everything went fine.
I´ve already recommended you company to a friend who intends to go to China (I don´t know when). He is the veterinarian of my cats, his name is Eduardo.
Below you will find the answers.
Was your travel consultant of our company polite and patient to answer your questions?
How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you?
Do you have any suggestions on improving our services ?
Answer to all the questions:
The services of chinadiscovery.com totally exceeded my expectations. For almost a year I've been planning this trip with the precious guidance of consultant Wendy Dan, always very efficient, patient and extremely kind, responding promptly to all my requests. The final script sent was very detailed, relating days and times of activities, hotels, flights, nothing that left any doubts.
Arriving in China, the good impression only increased: everything went exactly as planned, without delays, last minute changes or bad surprises. The places visited, hotels and all the drivers and english speaking guides were excellent, particularly Shannon, in Chengdu, who, besides being very nice, competent and speaking very good English, is a wonderful person who taught me a lot not only about the attractions but about the country, its culture and its people.
And I had the pleasure of visiting the company's lovely office in Chengdu and its young and motivated staff, where I was graced by Wendy in a beautiful gift.
My suggestion: just keep up the excellent work, I will advise the company to all my friends who visit China. Thanks a lot to everybody for such a wonderful trip!
Feel free to use the photos attached.
If you need anything else, just let me know.
Best regards, hope to see you guys in the future.
The following picture was shared by Christina.
Christina Visited Leshan Giant Buddha
Christina Hugged Panda Base
Christina Visited the Forbidden City
Christinal Hiked the Great Wall
Please let me know if you are able to see the photos now.
The following picture was shared by Jon.
Jon hugged the panda
Close Interaction with Giant Panda
Everything was perfect, outstanding guides and the finest hotels.
Please find attached my evaluation form and pictures of our group with David and Helen. Send them our thanks and acknowledgement.
And a very very special thanks to you.
Detailed Feedbacks as follows:
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
Yes, very kind and patient, help me a lot.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
Everything was perfect. All the guides, David in Zhangjiajie, Helen in Hong Kong, Jade and Jason in Beijing, were very kind and attemptives. David and Helen showed great erudiction and knowledge about the places and their history. We had a very short time with Jade and Jason.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit
Definitely yes, for sure!
4. Your general opinion on us?
In the beginning I felt a little unsecure because I found your company in internet, with no references. But from the first emails exchanged with Wendy Dan, I noticed that it was a very serious company. Now I am ready to recommend your company to friends and family.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
Please, remain the same as you are.
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
The following pictures were shared by Carlos.
Carlos had a nice journey with his family
I am happy to answer your questions.
1. We are very satisfied with your help and assistance shown throughout the planning of our trip. You responded quickly whenever we had a question and did an excellent job adapting the tour to our desires (scheduling an extra day in Zhangjiajie). You were also very accessible for additional questions we had during our trip. The five tour guides you arranged at each location were very friendly, competent and knowledgeable.
2. Overall, my wife and I felt the tour was very well arranged and allowed us to see everything that we wanted to. The flight connections went smoothly and our guides always made sure we were at the airport (or train station) on time. My wife did not enjoy the tour of the Hutong section but I did very much so there will always be different opinions of the various activities. On a separate note, Anna, our guide in Zhangjiajie, was extremely patient with my wife when she became a little tired and crabby during our walk through the park one of the days. I really appreciated that!
3. The only negatives we had was the very long line waiting for the elevator in Zhangjiajie (about 1 1/2 hours) and the incredible crowds on the path to Avatar Mountain. I know there is probably no solution for that other than visiting during the off season. As you know, we decided against experiencing the glass walkway due to the crowds and I appreciate the refund of our money for that.
My wife and I both had a wonderful time seeing parts of your beautiful country and would highly recommend you and China Discovery to any of our friends that might decide to visit China in the future.
Just to say thank you very much for a wonderful trip to your country!
We loved the itinerary, especially the pandas of course but also the people's park! The hotel was great - though I am not sure if neighbors could see us in the bath and toilet through the window haha!
Also our guide Nancy was lovely!
We are very happy and tired so now happy to relax on the beach!!
I will recommend your services and may consider going to Wolong panda center in the future.
We are back from China and the everyday live is going on.
To answer your questions
1. All of your staff was very kind and helpfull and we did appreciate the very good quality of your services.
2. Our tour was perfect and we have been very satisfied with the arrangements.
We will recommend your services every time.
Thank you very much once more
Best regards and greetings from Munich
were wonderful moments and we really enjoyed HK as well as China
Please find below my comments.
1. Was your travel consultant of our company polite and patient to answer your questions? Really good, thank you very much
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you? It was wonderful, full of visits and emotions.
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services? Only the hotel in HK was not well located, rest was fantastic
We both got home safe and sound and I've already resumed work on Monday 10 April.
Unfortunately, we have both experienced extreme altitude sickness. Gilbert had to go to hospital and had stayed in hotel room for at least two and a half day. He made an effort to visit the Jokhang temple before we left Tibet.
As for me, I thought I was going to die on the mountain. My blood pressure shot to 165/107.....,the doctor on site was really worried. It did not stop me from visiting the monasteries or the Potala. All I can suggest for your future guests is that you make them aware of the danger of altitude sickness and that your future clients document themselves about the risks. Apart from that issue, my husband and I have been over the moon to have met with Lucia in Xian, she has been the utmost guide and friend throughout our stay in Xian. She is an outstanding asset to your company. In Beijing, Jason had been very accommodating. He contributed his utmost to make our experience the very best. In Tibet, we felt that without our guide, we might have not recovered the quickest way. I recommend our guide as the most helpful and friendly Tibetan person I have ever met.
Love always. Wendy. Cheers
my apologies for not doing this sooner but I have been really sick & basically stuck in bed...
but I have actually got up & written my review in TripAdvisor this morning... I wanted to send you a link after submitting my review but TripAdvisor is not letting me do so at this moment. I guess it is going through the process of submitting written text first & then will be uploaded.
Wendy, you were such a great help & fantastic to deal with... and you are such a lovely intelligent person - it was an absolute pleasure to work with you on my trip to the Yangtze and that's why I wanted to come & speak with you personally about further travel arrangements.
I hope you don't mind but I put your photo on my facebook page - hope that is OK.. please let me know if it is not OK...
Ok once again thankyou for your excellent assistance - you are great :-)
Our travel consultant was awesome...Wendy was always there to help with each step of planning!! The tour went great. The tour guides were good, informative, and very helpful. One of our travel companions was quite demanding and the guides took it in stride and were very gracious. There was one time I think the guide could have been more flexible. When we were in Tiananmen Square, it was very cold and windy and all we wanted to do was move along to stay warm and our guide had us standing in the middle of the square giving his information. He could have told us as we walked along.
Otherwise, a great job!
Thank you very much for the Tibet permit that our guide, Lucia gave us today.
I would like to pass on our thanks to you and your team for providing us with the best experience of Beijing. Our guide Jason was courteous and very helpful. He has contributed in making our experience one of the best ever. I have learned so much during my stay in Beijing and this has definitely contributed in making me a better person.
Thank you very much
Thank you so much for arranging this .
Shannon is incredible and intelligent! It
was a very good road trip away. I was also wondering which more cultural tours
you have available ? I would like to experience something more traditional as
being in the city is far from the more cultural areas. I was having a look at
Dali etc. What are more rural or cultural experiences here for Sichuan province?
I am writing to say thank you for such a wonderful tour. We had a great time and your organization and your suggestions were perfect.
I am sorry we didn’t meet. Your guides were all excellent, Andie and Zack, in particular.
We particularly loved Chengdu and Shanghai though were exhausted by Shanghai, too many late nights and early mornings.
Thank you for adapting to our needs through the journey.
We are keen to go Guilin and Tibet at some stage perhaps later this year or next year so would be keen for you to arrange this when the time comes.
Again thank you.
Yes I'm back in New Zealand. I have been sharing my experiences with my family, friends and colleagues. They are all very interested in China.
Please find my answers below:
Here below are the questions for you:
1. Yes, both Rita and Wendy have been amazing!
Rita was involved in organizing my itinerary. She answered my queries and provided clear options. She was very professional and friendly. I felt confident with the arrangements and excited to begin my adventures through the tour.
Wendy took over my booking as Rita happily became a mother. Wendy received many emails from me before and during my time in china. She was fantastic to communicate with. She replied very quickly and with clear information. I have been very happy with the service provided by both Wendy and Rita!
2.Yes, The itinerary created was a very good variety of cultural, nature, city and entertainment!
3. Yes, for a foreigner's perception. We like to use app for our scheduling or even online services via a mobile or computer. Email is good, but I imagine your service would be even better than western systems if you offered your clients a portal that provided them the itinerary.
The system could be updated 24x7 allowing you, the tour guide and the client to know all the details. Example. If a tour guide changes. You can update the app information and send a notification to the client without having to try call the client or wait for email.
I think this would be amazing. Even more advance than the western apps.
Thank you Rita.
Thank you thank you thank you Wendy.
You have made me very happy. I had a fantastic time! I will certainly contact you to arrange my next trip to China!
We did find the bus to board to travel to the cruise.
Our room was very comfortable with lots of room.
The food at all meals was very good.
We got wifi which was nice and VIP service.
The shore excursions to the Three Gorges Dam, the ferry on the river and the walk to the red pagoda were all very good and interesting.
Overall, it was an excellent trip.
Many thanks, everything was great, we enjoyed the cruise!!
Sorry for the delay. We have been traveling since we got home. Yes we got the pillow. Thank you! Our trip was fantastic. We had an amazing time. All our guides were very professional and knowledgeable. The driver’s and cars were safe and clean.
We were satisfied with our tour. There were a couple of things I would have changed but for the most part it was lovely. I would have taken out Shangri-La and the cave tour. They were very touristy and I would have preferred to see other things.
The following pictures were shared by Mindy.
Mindy's Family Vistied Dujiangyan Panda Base
Mindy's Family Had a Happy Tour in Guilin
Beijing Tiananmen Square
Thanks for checking in and the two afternoon tours were great and I will do the evaluation on the website tomorrow I am just back in London now and thanks.
Thanks for your email. We got home safely on Sunday morning.
We have enjoyed the tour thoroughly and everything went really smooth and according to plan.
It is my first day back at work today so quite busy. I will certainly get back to you with some feedback when I am freer.
Thanks for your help with arranging this tour – you have been very helpful and prompt in response which I really appreciate.
I will get back to you in the next few days.
I'm writing you to thank you for all the arrangements you made for us in order to have a beautiful trip in Tibet. We felt extraordinary well during the entire trip and we beneficed of top quality services wherever our guide took us.
If you need our positive feed-back please don't hesitate to ask me.
We will recommend your travel agency to all our friends.
It was nice talking to you.
Thank you again for everything.
Back home we are enjoying long hours of Bernadette’s video and wondering at the thousands of photo’s shot during our wonderful tour.
It was indeed a wonderful tour. Wendy and her senior management are to be congratulated.
The development stage was perfect and during the tour Wendy duly followed us up. When a flight was cancelled you rebooked the hotel and guide.
All the guides were far above standard.
All the planes and trains were booked, not a single problem when boarding. Just showing our passport … and please proceed, hurry up!
We stayed in two very special hotels. The Imperial Palace in Chengde is a jewel with rosewood furniture. An exceptional design. The JR suite in Pingyao was like living in heaven on earth.
It was good that we booked the Shangri La’s and Hyatt’s ourselves. You understood. We were indeed most of the time upgraded and enjoyed an “imperial service” in the Shangri La, well in Shangri La! That was helpful when the flight was cancelled.
We are very sorry not being able to help you with Trip Advisor. We are in a circle of friends travelling a lot but none of us ever speaks to Trip Advisor. In Belgium it is imperative to keep private things indeed private. We are not to be found on Facebook either.
We remain however available to your senior management to clarify all questions they might want to formulate. Please pass them a copy of this e mail. They should know they are running a solid organisation yielding satisfied tourists.
It was sheer perfection!
Many lastings thanks from
Johan and Bernadette
Yes we are in Shanghai and spent the entire Day in the museum.
All guides were very good, service in the extreme! Charlie and Ellen are super outstanding!!
Till next week, And,THANKS
Johan and Bernadette.
Sorry for the tardiness to reply. I have just written the review on tripadvisor. To answer your feedback questions:
(1) Our travel consultants, Wendy and June, worked tirelessly to set up our itinerary. They have answered every email promptly; thank them both for their patience, to set up our 25-days travel itinerary. They arranged all the logistics perfectly.
(2) Our tour was excellent, way exceeded our expectation. It was especially gratifying that Wendy was in contact with our local guides to ensure our smooth travel. We could always contact Wendy and she was always there for us, thank you. The tour guides are all excellent as well, every one of them. One I'd like to give a special thanks to is Jerry at Huangshan.
(3) China Discovery's service is absolutely first class. From setting up the itinerary to executing the trip details and the excellent guides. I have already told some friends about your service already. Very satisfied with everything and nothing to add. Keep up the good work.
Thanks again for a wonderful trip of a lifetime.
Just wanted to say thank you for all your help with our recent trip. Everything went well and we really enjoyed China. Ice again a big THANKYOU!!
Thank you very much for your great work on organizing our trip to China, everything worked perfectly!
Answering your questions:
1. Yes, our travel consultant always gave prompt responses to our questions and doubts and was able to tailor the tour to our interests and needs.
2. Yes, we are very satisfied with our tour. Everything went according to the plan, the guides and drivers were very good, the restaurants they took us to were clean and had delicious food and the hotels were comfortable.
3. It would be a good idea to give the clients a map of each city when they arrived, to be used in the free time or on the free days.
I will try to send you some photos later, after I download them to my computer.
Thanks again and have a nice day!
In about an hour, we are leaving for the airport on the first leg of our journey home after a perfectly wonderful holiday - all thanks to you and your team.
We found your guides to be helpful, friendly and extremely thoughtful in responding to our interests and anticipating our needs. They gave us a panoramic sense of the history and culture of your great country.
We must give a special word of thanks to Bruce (Xian) and Mr Wang (Shanghai). Bruce shared some very interesting insights into Chinese philosophy, and we had fascinating conversations with Mr Wang on issues in contemporary China. Bruce and Mr Wang both engaged very seriously with all our questions - our thanks to them for their professionalism and passion for their work.
Waldeman was also very well-informed and great fun to be with - his energy and good humor is very infectious. We really enjoyed out time with him and must thank him especially for his help in clearing the airport process.
Erica is also a lovely person and very thoughtful and caring in meeting our needs. She was perhaps informed at the last minute, and was not quite prepared for the fact that we wanted to go deeper into Chinese history and culture than the average tourist.
And finally Wendy, thanks again for putting together such a lovely itinerary for us, for being so flexible about the arrangements and most of all, for your warmth and personal attention at all times.
Hoping to meet you on our next trip to China and with best wishes to you and your colleagues -
Feedbacks are below:
At the moment we are in Bhutan.
About the 11 days Tibet tour you booked for us, I only have one word EXCELLENT.
In Holland I should give you a 10, which means the highest you can reach.
As soon as we are back in Holland I mail you some pictures.
Many thanks for arranging this trip for us.
Just packing our bags, as we are leaving tomorrow. We had a great holiday in Tibet. The guide was very friendly and he explained a lot about the Buddhism. Very interesting.
Our trip was amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed our guides and the itinerary that you suggested.
The only thing we would have changed was the panda sanctuary and Leshan on the same day made for a long day and we didn't get to enjoy Leshan as much as possible.
1. The travel consultant answered all of our questions in a timely manner.
2. We were very satisfied with our tour and the tour guides.
3. Your services were great! We really enjoyed our trip!
All the best,
I apologize for not responding early enough.
We were very busy working on house projects that I totally forgot about your email.
We had a great time in China. Thanks for your wonderful help in organizing the entire tour.
Although it was very rush due to overly ambitious, no fault of you, we managed to see 5 major places in China.
Next time, we'll slow down and spend more time in each place. I'll certainly remember to call you up for scheduling the new tour for us.
Here's my response to your questions.
Feedback as follows
Yes, Wendy was very helpful and patient to get all our questions answered. She even offered us other options that we had not thought about.
Like I said above, we loved the entire tour and are very satisfied on the arrangement.
All in all, we loved this trip and thanks for your hardwork to get us all lined up with all transportation and guides/drivers.
I'll definitely use your services when we come to China next time.
The following pictures were shared by Stephen.
Amazing Water in Jiuzhaigou
Stephen Has a Close Sight of Cute Panda
I had a great day today thank you! Everything went well. The panda trip was great, thank you so much for your help arranging everything!
Yes of course, when I have a minute I will be sure to do a tripadvisor review.
Thanks for your mail and Shanti had already provided the answers for your questions. I am writing in general so that you can take an extract and put it in the website.
We accidentally stumbled into your website while browsing. We normally would deal with only recommended sites. You provided the confidence we needed by handling our inquiry professionally responding immediately with an attractive itinerary. Although we were a little hesitant to send the money to an unknown party you gave us the confidence by professionally responding to our mails.
We really enjoyed the tour. We also appreciate your crisis management style. Wendy you made the arrangements when the scheduled flight of my brother was cancelled without impacting our tour very much. We are also thankful to Candy for rearranging the tour with minimum interruption.
The tour was well planned with 2 main events for a day one in the morning and the other in the evening. This did not tire us too much as there is a fair bit of walking to be done. We also liked the organized tour ending at about 5.30 pm daily giving us some free time in the evening. The hotels were well chosen and although it is 4 star hotels most of them were very close to 5 star. The location too was very good as all hotels were in walking distance to the shopping centers. Xian hotel is exceptional. The breakfast in all the hotels was very good.
We are happy with the lunch arrangement in Beijing, Xian but felt that lunch in Shanghai could be better.
We have no complaints about the tour guides and drivers or the arrangements in all the places. In Shanghai we stayed three nights but the tour on the first day ended at 3.00 pm and the second day at 1.00 pm we suggest that by re-arranging the tour one night stay could be reduced which will reduce the cost. You possibly have your reasons but only a suggestion.
We will recommend you to all our friends and I am sure my brother too will do the same.
We are very happy that we were able to meet you. Thanks for the Moon cake and the gifts. We appreciate very much.
Thanks again for all the help and support it was really a pleasure dealing with you.
WE have arrive safely back in Malaysia. Thank you very much for arranging a wonderful tour for us.
1. As my travel consultant, she is wonderful and very patient to answer all my questions.
2. My tour arrangement was great. We are more than satisfied. We had a wonderful and cheerful tour guide. Overall we are very happy with the tour arrangement and our travel consultant and tour guide. They made our holiday to Beijing a wonderful one.
3. Overall your service is great. Thank you
The boat was really good... very impressed. We were allowed off the boat for a walk whilst optional tours were on, just had to wait one hour after the tour departure.
Good morning Wendy,
I start by apologizing only now be responding to your email.
Here are the answers requested:
Wendy was always quick and very friendly.
The tour was excellent, I was very satisfied but I would have made some changes to timetables and routes chosen.
The Beijing guide, Happy, was excellent, that besides very friendly proved to be very knowledgeable about the city.
Here are some photos of our wonderful trip to China with Chinadiscovery.
Maria João Colaço
Thanks for your mail.
The cruise was really good. Beautiful landscape, intersting excursions,everything fine with Victoria Jenna, crew and food.
We will send you some photos tomorrow.
Feedbacks are as follows
1. The travel consultant Wendy was very reliable and fast answering my question thru email. Wendy was very knowledgeable and I was glad I had her as my travel consultant.
2. The Tibet tour was the best times in my life. My daughter and I experienced everything that we hoped for.
Mt. Everest and Mt. Kailash were the most beautiful places in the world we have visited. he tour guides , especially Soman and Ltoshe were the best. They are so experienced in everything about Tibet and they took special care for all of us. I am so grateful for them.
Everything about the tour was glorious. Thank you for the wonderful experience and I will recommend Tibet Discoveries to everyone who wants to experience the best and challenging time of their life. Please find some of my pictures which I treasure. Thank you for the wonderful experience in Tibet!!!
Everything was perfect as expected. I would not change a thing about my trip.
The following pictures were shared by Silvia Viteri.
Silvia Viteri has a memorable journey in beautiful Tibet
Thanks so much for today. The driver was really good and Shannon was amazing! She was really good at looking after us and Luca!
The following pictures were shared by Hassan Siddiqui.
Stacey's famliy has a delightful time in Yangtze Cruise
We are back home in Ireland after our travels in China.
I wanted to just say Thank You for all your help in organising our trip. You will be happy to hear we are very satisfied with the service you provided. Everything worked seamlessly, the flights, the cruise on the Yangtze River, the pick-ups in Yichang and Zhangjiajie, the hotels, the train, and last but not least, the guides.
We would have no hesitation in recommending your company to family and friends. I expect to return to China before long and I hope we can do business again.
Please see my feedback below.
Although I was quite surprised as the train ticket and Bhutan visa were given to my friend and I the day before arriving the destination, I appreciate the effort of the travel agents who had purposely came down to my hotel in order to pass us the train ticket and Bhutan visa. As there was a sudden closure in Tibet one month before the departure date, the travel consultant has been quite prompt to rearrange the tour for us and able to settle most of the arrangement within 1-2 weeks.
Thank you so much for your patience. We are now back and rested.
I will be very happy to give you the feedback you have asked for. Please use the photos and comments on your website.
1. We have had a great experience with the travel consultants from China discovery. We started off working with Olivia, who was always very patient with all my million queries. She was quick to revert to my mails and very helpful in giving my itinerary the shape I was looking for. When she went on leave, Wendy came on board to see us through the final leg of finalizing our tour and executing it. She managed to do a fabulous job with it. Wendy would revert to all my questions (and I had a lot of them) with speed, flexibility and clarity. Very impressive team of travel consultants.
2. The tour was all that we had imagined it would be. Everything worked like clockwork. The guides were always where they were supposed to be and were all knowledgable with a good command over English. Special mention to Lucia in Xi'an who made us feel very comfortable and was an excellent guide.
The vehicles used all throughout the tour were clean and very comfortable. The drivers were professional and drove carefully.
The choice of restaurants for lunch were really good for the most part and the food was really tasty. We got to experience Chinese food from different parts of the country through these lunches. We had only one not so good experience, which was at the restaurant at the Bund in Shanghai. Though the location was really good, the restaurant was hot (AC didn't seem to work) and the food was average.
Overall, the tour was great. And what really touched us was the thoughtfulness of the travel company. My daughter's 12th birthday started with a beautiful bouquet of flowers given to her by the guide on behalf of the company. My son got a panda bear toy for his 6th birthday, which was such a lovely gesture. We really appreciated it and it will serve as a special reminder of our trip to China.
3. There is not much that I can suggest to improve the service or the execution of the tour. It was near to perfect.
I would like to complement the travel team at China Discovery for our memorable trip to China. We will cherish all our days spent there for the rest of our lives. And we will definitely be recommending you to our friends and family.
And next time we come to China, we will be using your services again. Thank you once again.
Am attaching some pics from our holiday.
The following pictures were shared by Sanhya Varma.
Sandhya Varma's Family Visited Great Wall
Sandhya Varma's Family Visited Yangtze River
The tour was simply amazing!!!!
Wendy Dan was my consultant and she was great, patient and available 24/7 to reply at my multiple questions.
We are completely satisfied and Tibet is in our heart now.
Actually I don't have further suggestions because we are very happy to have done this trip with you.
Thanks you Wendy again,
We were very satisfied with your collaboration. We were also very satisfied with the cruise which was organised perfectly. The train tickets and the guides to help us were all well organised. Especially the guide for the Huangshan tour was very efficient and helpfull and very good English speaking.
Hanne and Erling
The cruise was great thank you. Very enjoyable, friendly staff, comfortable cabin, interesting excursions.
Thank you for arranging this for me.
Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier, I had many things to take care upon my arrival.
First I want to thank you for solving rapidly and efficiently the issue with the size of the van considering the quantity of luggage.
As far as the organization, selection of the tours , and the first class flights everything was excellent including the tour guide who were very professional.
A special thanks for the 5 stars restaurant that you have reserved for lunch, it was greatly appreciated.
Please take note that I have just posted on Trip Advisor that I highly recommend you as travel consultant and China Discovery.
Once again thank you Wendy for your caring attitude, being attentive to our request and being helpful to allow us a great vacation in China.
The cruise was wonderful, as well as your service - fast and complete responses.
It was very nice that we were offered an upgrade to the 6th floor for 600 RMB. But we would have appreciated if we had been informed before, that our booking was a cabin on the second floor only.
Thanks for everything!
In response to your questions:
1. Wendy, you have been a pleasure to deal with. All your responses were accurate, informative and quick.
I will definitely recommend your services to my friends.
2. We enjoyed our Cruise thoroughly. We were upgraded to a suite, if you influenced this, thanks very much. The scenery was stunning, the accommodation excellent, the excursions well designed & delivered, and the service first class. I would describe the food on board as average, except on the last night when the choice and standard was very poor. This however didn't affect our enjoyment overall.
You have my permission to use my response.
Thanks for always answering all Emails promptly and concisely.
The tour was perfectly fine and enjoyable. Overall we are satisfied with the guide and driver. The Guide, Nancy was a young university graduate who spoke very good english. She was very enthusiastic about the Pandas and was quite knowledgably.
First of all I would like to thank you for a wonderful journey in China.
Even if the hotels were impersonal, they were nice and clean.The drivers were all good and handsome, we felt safe all the time.The day tours were all good and the time schedule were fine.To go by train is a very good way of transporting but it would have helped us if we had a meeting point at the stations, because they’re so big and got several exits. It took some time before the guide could find us.
Lisa, the guide in Beijing, was soo good. She was good in English, responsive and always made the best for us. She was very helpful and gave us good advice. She was interested in us and we did things together, we had a great time with her.
Finally, we want to thank you again for all your help. You have been soo good for us and we really appreciate your help. We can highly recommend you for all of our friends.
Best regards !
Yes.... :-) The cruise was fantastic, the view is very beautiful, all the staff also very warm and helpful, we happens to stay at the VIP rooms with our private deck, so it was an amazing experience. All the drivers are also very helpful and friendly and on time to pick us up.
Sure we will recommend China Discovery to all our friends, and thanks to Wendy for the prompt information and updates during the trips, well done
Mutia Moe and Family
You're too fast for me,
I wanted to write you a little word to thank you for your kind help, but you were first.
We DID have a very good time during this cruise, And your advises were helpful.
For real, I read guides before our departure, and some talked about low level boats, And I was a little afraid about what we will find
I made white hairs for nothing:
Comfortable cabin, and even good fellows at our table (you choose them for us?)
I am not sure to do the same cruise again another year, but be quiet about me: if some of my friend ask me for a reliable person to organize a cruise, I will give him your name,
And if I can help you to become the boss of the Yang tse river Cruises, you can give my mail to your boss or ask him to write me to have confirmation (for free, no need to promise upgrading ha ha ha)
We don't have your WeChat id, but if you give it to me, I will send you a few photos of the cruise, for technical reasons, it is easier than by mail
Thank you very much for everything. Our tour was wonderful. We
are very grateful of your service.
You absolutely answer my E-mail fast and patiently and we are quite satisfied with the tour you arrange.
Nicolás Vargas Mordoh
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner- reception has been patchy. I wanted to say thank you so much for organising a fabulous trip and being so helpful and responsive! We had a great time! I've filled the questions out below- happy for you to publish them on your website. I'll have to email you photos when we get back.
1. Wendy was extremely responsive in answering our queries and very patient with all of them!
2. The tour was great. We felt that it showcased the highlights of Lhasa and was very informative. It also left us enough time to wander around and soak up the atmosphere. I would recommend the tour and tibet discovery to anyone visiting Tibet.
3. No suggestions for improvement- great as it was!
How are you? I am fine here and taking a little rest after my China trip.
Thank you for arranging everything. It all went well. You are fast enough and patient enough to answer my E-mail and my question. I am very satisfied with the tour you arranged for me.
Again Wendy, thank you for everything!
With very best regards
We have arrived home safe and indeed, its a very busy time now. However, I will always find few minutes to write to you.
Feel free to use my email as reference. I will add few photos from our trip as well.
Our consultunt was very fast in replying and very patient to all our questions.
The tour was fascinating and perfectly organised. We are more than happy about it.
There were just very small issues, which were generally solved almost immediately.
We can recommend your company to all people interested and we will for sure ask you for more, when we decide to come back to China again.
With best regards,
From the moment that Penny ( Hu Yi) ,our tour guide met us at the airport, we knew we were going to have an amazing vacation in Chengdu.
Penny was on time and always waiting for us to start our tour days. Penny was a beautiful, kind, and very knowledgable guide about every destination on our tour. Penny was very thoughtful and always made sure we had water and was flexable when we needed to rest or eat. We learned so much about Chengdu and we were amazed by the number of different boutiques and shops.
The highlight of our tour was volunteering at the Dujianayan Panda Base. It was a dream come to to be so close and so involved with the beautiful Pandas. The staff was wonderful and dedicated and made our experience warm and welcoming. The Base is so clean and the growns were so neatly cared for.. The Pandas are truly happy there.
Our visits to Leshan, the Giant Buddah and to Mt. Emei, Golden Summit were worth seeing and even worth all of the stair climbing. This was a truly a different part of China and should not be missed.
We cannot say enough wonderful things about Penny (Hu Yi) she really made our trip special and we feel like we made a friend. Penny and our driver should both be commended for a superior job well done.
Wendy Dans expertise as our travel consultant made our trip unforgettable. Our accommodations and tours were all superior. We would definitely recommend China Discovery.
Sherri Smith and Demmi Milo
I apologies for delay in replying your email because we got back and we had lots of things to do and I just wanted sometimes comfortable to answer the survey.
I really appreciate your commitment to the customers and following up with the airport and this unexpected $200.00.
We are already advertising your incredible services before and during our visit of China.
Bellow is the answers to the questions and attached are some pictures:
1. Was your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
When I found China Discovery one of my friends asked me do you know them? I said know this is the first time then he asked have heard about them I said no . He thought this is a crazy thing to go with such a company but I decided to go with this because responding to my first email made me trusted to go with this company. Wendy is the best. We were a group and organizing everything for a group needed lots of back and fort emails and changing decisions but Wendy did everything perfect and patiently. I feel she as a friend not just the tour consultant. Thank you Wendy.
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you ?
Yes extremely satisfied. All the plans where on time and the tour guides were educated , kind, respectful and patient. The hotels , lunches and transportation were perfect. I want to thank our tour guides: Linda, Waldner and Helen
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
I think you need to put some plans for kids because sometimes maybe the plans is boring for kids however our young kids in the group were happy specially when using the sledding in Great Wall.
The following pictures were shared by Mansoor.
Mansoor's Group visited Great Wall
Mansoor's Group visited Hutongs in Beijing
Mansoor's Group visited Terraccota Warriors in Xian
Mansoor's Group visited Terraccota Warriors in Xian
Mansoor's Group visited Terraccota Warriors in Xian
Yes the services and everything was great I was very happy with the tour.
I can't think of any suggestions of how to improve the tour. I was pretty satisfied with everything. Have a nice day
Our trip to Wudangshan was great. The scenery and history was fantastic, and I would definitely recommend that anyone traveling to Hubei Province should aim to visit Wudang Mountain.
One chief reason it was great to use China Discovery is that the facilities are not set up for non-Chinese speaking tourists. There are some signs in English, but we would not have gotten the full experience as non-Chinese speakers without the guide. I would highly recommend using a tour group like China Discovery's in order to visit Wudang Mountain.
Our travel consultant, Wendy, was very helpful in the planning process. Her responses were timely and she was of great assistance in helping us to coordinate all the logistics associated with train tickets and visa applications.
Our tour guide, Sherly, was friendly and informative. She braved the very cold and icey conditions of Wudangshan in February with us and had tons of great information about the history of Wudang Mountain.
You may use our feedback and photos. I will send the photos along soon.
I would like to say that thank you for your manage and support.
I’m appreciated and enjoy for this trip. I think that we will go back again with my friend.
And then for the next trip, we have plan to Namtso and Kailash but not yet.
I’ll contact you again when my friend ready. Hope to see you.
We got in yesterday night and had a great time! Please see the feedback below.
"Our travel consultant had an excellent command of English and very responsive to our questions and desires for the trip even when some unexpected travel changes came up close to the date of the tour. We could not have asked for anything more of our consultant. She was kind, patient, communicated clearly and went the extra length to make sure our trip was well thought out (including some detailed logistical information we were not aware of). We had the perfect time with China Discovery and have already recommended friends and family to use them for their upcoming interest in visit China.
We are seasoned travelers, and although our tour may have been atypical to other standard tours of China but our travel consultant made sure that it worked for us. The guides and drivers were reliable, skilled and kind and we are fully satisfied for our trip. We also knew all the tour guide's names and contact information ahead of time, which helped in getting to know them through the trip."
Our photos have not been downloaded yet, but we will try to attach some in a separate email later this week.
Hope you are well!
The trip was fantastic, all the arrangements went as scheduled from the moment we arrived, all the guides/drivers were great, as were the sites we visited. We felt very comfortable and safe as well as treated with respect by all the guides, drivers and hotel staff.
Your arrangements for the trip were all as I had requested and your communication with me was always prompt, polite and professional. I want to thank you for making the trip so memorable. We had a throughly great time and would be happy to recommend your service to others, please include us in your referrals.
Elvin & Cynthia
(The following photo was shared by Elvin & Cynthia)
Elvin & Cynthia visited Great Wall of Beijing
Thanks. I have enjoyed my stay in Xian and looking forwards to Chengdu. I hope I will be able to meet you there.
Yes, we have had a good time in Guilin, Thanks to your support and the great professional Evelyn is.
After a fascinating amazing trip to China, we arrived yesterday early morning back to our home. Me and my children did not want to leave China, we enjoyed so much and one week Was not enough !
I would like to thank you for your arrangements and follow up during our stay in China. Would like to comment few points although I did submit feedback paper to your guides in each city.
1) both guides in Beijing and Xian were very helpful. They had good knowledge and was very flexible in all situation. because of my bad back,....they made us rest and take break whenever necessary without any problem. Very kind and helpful also in the restaurants when we needed to order food. I have no complain about the guides at all. You should be proud of these guides and keep them in your company because it is not easy to find a honest good people.
2) About the hotels, if you make a comparison, the hotel in Xian was much much better than the one in Beijing. The hotel in Beijing was in a best location, easy to go everywhere. But I think the room was little tight for three persons. The hotel in Xian was super deluxe. The room was very very big. We had space everywhere!
3) About the tour during sight seeing, I am sure each guide did their best to choose a way not to make us tired in the same time to see as much as possible to enjoy the place. I wrote in the feed back paper for the Beijing tour but will mention it here again for you to know. As for the Rickshaw ride in Hutong, I felt it was rather short for riding. We went rather early maybe so we did not see other rickshaws too. The guide did explain main points about the Hutong and its history. But it would have been nice if we visited local school, to visit local home that has a typical Chinese courtyard to take some pictures.
And at last again, I would like to thank you again for everything. I hope you will receive my small Gift from Egypt as soon as possible, And I will definitely let you know if we want to go to other cities in China in the future, I will contact you again.
Thanks again for everything.
From Akiko Iseki
Just to let you know we had a good day with Penny. She is a very informative and good guide and helped us a lot.
Thank you for your help.
Following are our most popular vacation packages which take you to visit featured destinations, experience authentic Chinese culture at lowest price. You can also contact our travel specialists to DIY a unique tour package for you.
Beijing / Xian / Shanghai
Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai
Shanghai / Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu / Lhasa / Xian / Beijing
“Very good experience”
“WONDERFUL 25 DAYS IN CHINA - PRIVATE TOUR”
“Awesome China tour from north east to south west”280+ Reviews